Blood work results with Liquid Letrozole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blood work results with Liquid Letrozole

First of all my rat is on 240 mg testosterone cypionate weekly divided into two doses. I started Liquid letrozole. I have been researching of coarse for the past 20 days at mostly 2.5 mg of letrozole everyday. So I figured it was time to do a blood test on him. Results just came in this morning. I am pleased.

7/23/2013
    result Flag Reference Range

Estradiol (5.1 ) Low reference range (7.6-42.6) pg/ml

As you can see I believe the AI is working like it is supposed too. Comments would be much appreciated as to the results.Thanks Brothers in iron!
    GibshredderRX
    Last edited by GibshredderRX; 07-24-2013, 02:48 PM.
    sigpic

Looks like you got some legit letro. I'd cut pack on the dosing a bit as you don't want to get rid of all estrogen. Maybe try 2 or 3 times a week.

Comment

What would you suggest to get rid of gyno? I've been on the letro for 20 days and the nipple sensitivity is still there as well as glandular tissue.
      sigpic

Comment

I'm dealing with the same thing right now. However I found that cutting the letro dosage in half and adding 10mg of nolva worked better than the full dose of letro by itself. I am actually to the point that I cycled off of the letro. I am back on .5mg adex but still taking 10mg nolva every day.

Taking nolva with the Letro was suggested by "rickybobby" on this forum and it actually works pretty well.
        If you can't do it right, Don't do it!

Comment

I have a pretty limited supply of Nolva but I'll give it a go until I run out of it. Thanks for the suggestion. Now I'll be taking 2.5mg Letrozole and 10 mg nolva ed. We will see what happens with that.
          sigpic

Comment

You didn't mention you had gyno symptons in the first post. I just assumed you were using letro as your ai. what does your cycle look like?

Comment

I'm not on cycle currently just cruising at 240/mg a week of testosterone cypionate
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X