Letrozole(Femarex) - TestP, TrenA, Mast - Need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big L View Post
    When i first started years ago i used to have to reuse the needle so say push threw rubber stoppper 2 time and threw skin 2 times ouch after awhile but not anymore. And i think it depends on how much body fat u have cause i use 1 in pinz for glutes and 1/2 inch insulin pins for shoulders

dayumn! the 1/2 inchers! OK, well. I am going to go back to my 1" pinz for my shoulder. I have hardly any fat on my legs and arms. Those 1.5" inchers make me scared. I feel like im going to hit the bone. They just keep going and going!

ALSO!

I go to Rite Aid and CVS. Sometimes they ask me. I tell them it is for B12 shots. They have never given me any crap. Walgreens will though. Even though I have gotten them there as well.

Just don't go in there with a muscle shirt on with juice veins popping out! haha!
    TimZilla
    Last edited by TimZilla; 10-09-2012, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Hey Tim, I use 1 inchers for every site; glutes, quads and delts. The 1.5 inch pins are usually used for glutes only. To help get deep into the muscle.

I usually use a 1.5 inch needle to draw with and then replace the 1 inch needle to shoot. I might get flamed for this but I use the same needle to draw with for about 3-4 weeks straight then replace it. I rinse out the needle and place it back in the package. Then dbl seal it in 2 ziplocks. I dip it in alcohol before using and let it air dry. No abseceses or infections and my needle is always sharp!
      "Stop Crying and Lift!!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty49er View Post
        Hey Tim, I use 1 inchers for every site; glutes, quads and delts. The 1.5 inch pins are usually used for glutes only. To help get deep into the muscle.

I usually use a 1.5 inch needle to draw with and then replace the 1 inch needle to shoot. I might get flamed for this but I use the same needle to draw with for about 3-4 weeks straight then replace it. I rinse out the needle and place it back in the package. Then dbl seal it in 2 ziplocks. I dip it in alcohol before using and let it air dry. No abseceses or infections and my needle is always sharp!
        Hey Mighty, if I wanted to look for this type of pin / syrenge combo, what is it called? I've heard of doing the same, drawing with an 18g 1.5", and pinning with a 25g 1.0". I just can't figure out what to get.

Comment

I wont flame you, but I cant say I understand unless they are just not easy for you to get. I know my Cousin in FL said they wont sell them to him at any pharmacy. He said he is just too damn big and they say no to him. LOL

Maybe thats your problem, but I spend 20 bucks and get close to 100 of them.

Comment

C mode and Tim: U gotta check the internet. They have everything that you need. The site I use for my pins is allegromedical.com. $20 something bucks for a box of 100 pins with 3ml barrels or anything else that you need. It's at your door in 3-4 days.
            "Stop Crying and Lift!!!!!"

Comment

C mode and Tim: U gotta check the internet. They have everything that you need. The site I use for my pins is allegromedical.com. $20 something bucks for a box of 100 pins with 3ml barrels or anything else that you need. It's at your door in 3-4 days.
              Yeah, I have seen a few sites, but with product plus shipping I wasn't able to find them any cheaper than Rite Aid right down the road.

I will check that site out. That sounds like a pretty good deal.

Thanks!

Comment

Do not use nolva with tren
                Originally posted by timzilla View Post
                would this plan be a good idea? If not, why?

week 1-10
                300 cutmix + 75 of extra test p. Twice a week

adding 2.5 mg's per day of letrozole weeks on 4 - 10 with the current stack.

on week 10 - 15:

200 mg of equip
                200 mg test p
                20 mg anavar
                17.5 mg letrozole (being 2.5 per 7 days)

which = 2 shots with 100 mg equip + 100 testp
                10 mg of anavar 2 hours prior to workout, having a half life of 8 hours, splitting the other 10 mg into (4) sections. Taking 2.5 mg of var every 4 hours to keep blood levels good. Because 20 mg of var is twice a women's dose, being half of whats recommended for guys. And 2.5 of letro(pct)

week 16--20

5 mg letro
                100 mg testp

week 21-22

after this, one was planning to use the rest of the nolva, doing 25 mg a day for about 2 weeks.

Good plan?

One being self educated in everything one knows. Not saying that is much.

Before one gets too cocky,

would very much like to see opinions from professionals.
                sigpic
                NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Working...
                X