No announcement yet.

Running Test for PCT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It does not sound cool, but it is psychology challenging. There you stand like the rock of Gibraltar gazing down at your chiseled physique. You worked for years and now after just 3 months of gear, you look amazing. ITS NOW TIME FOR THE REAL WORK... Anyone can go into the gym geared out of their mind and get a great workout. Its those guys who can go in there after a month with no gear and eek out 9/10 reps on the 4th set of everything. Believe me, Im on day 1 of PCT right now, and it took all the will power in my mind and body to bring myself to go running for the 2nd time today after hitting the gym for chest this morning. I will find out if I have the character of a hero, or just some wannabe who was propped up by chemicals... I will find out if I deserve to play with these big boy toys...
    Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

Originally posted by UH2007 View Post
      I've also never heard of this, continuing to run AAS means your aren't in PCT...hence the word POST cycle. As others have said theres really no way for your body to fully recover or your natural test to kick back in until you stop supplying your body with an artificial source. You could skip the PCT altogether and run test only at a low dose if you were attempting to bridge between cycles or give your body a break of sorts before you got back on stronger compounds but in that case you wouldnt be taking nolvadex or clomid bc theres really no point. Alternatively lol you could do as I do and cycle year round-I run 750-1000mgs test/week all year and never do pct as i dont come off, definitely gotta have your hcg handy if youre going to do it like this though. Have been on for the better part of almost 2 years. Will probably come off everything this september in hopes that I will be able to get my wife pregnant by xmas.
      tell me u least get BW done!

Comment

Originally posted by Krazy View Post
        It does not sound cool, but it is psychology challenging. There you stand like the rock of Gibraltar gazing down at your chiseled physique. You worked for years and now after just 3 months of gear, you look amazing. ITS NOW TIME FOR THE REAL WORK... Anyone can go into the gym geared out of their mind and get a great workout. Its those guys who can go in there after a month with no gear and eek out 9/10 reps on the 4th set of everything. Believe me, Im on day 1 of PCT right now, and it took all the will power in my mind and body to bring myself to go running for the 2nd time today after hitting the gym for chest this morning. I will find out if I have the character of a hero, or just some wannabe who was propped up by chemicals... I will find out if I deserve to play with these big boy toys...
        I'm not sure why everyone makes pct such a big deal... i've had no pct on any cycle, i only stuck to a good diet, and have lost no gains or strength whatsoever..same sets, same reps, same weights, even going up... at the end of the day, you're the one telling yourself you're not on gear anymore, as since pct seems to scare mostly everyone doing a cycle, it definitely has an impact, mentally, on your work outs...

I believe mostly everyone took Finch's post wrong. He did not say to be on 24/7, simply to gradually lower the synthetic test to a level in which the body would extremely easily recover from.
        xamo
        Last edited by xamo; 04-24-2012, 01:57 PM.
        Ain't no use in lookin' down
        Ain't no discharge on the ground
        Ain't no use in lookin' back
        'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
        Ain't no use in feelin' blue
        'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

I agree with the concensus.... It's psychologically hard to come off cycle. But it must be done. It's not just about your HPTA.... Your other organs need a rest too. Using AAS is stressful to the body as a whole. You will lose strength and weight. I've been off cycle 12 weeks now. I did propper PCT. Just now are my balls full and firm again and producing enough natty test to produce a rock
          hard natural erection. I'm making natty gains again in the gym. And women are hitting on
          me right and left. It all feels great.
          That being said, I can't wait to start my next cycle in two weeks!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X