Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the best prohormone For building mass??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i found a link thru another forum i visit, they are running some great deals (buy 2 get 1 free), and i also got 10% off and free shipping

i just ordered 3 dmz's and 3 cycle supports insanely cheap!
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Pushin- do u ever run any AAS when on superdrol? Bout to start a tren compound "Epol". Was wondering if I could add anything?

Comment

Originally posted by Gibgorrila84 View Post
        Pushin- do u ever run any AAS when on superdrol? Bout to start a tren compound "Epol". Was wondering if I could add anything?
        yes, i highly recommend a test base with everything. im not familiar with epol tho, who makes it?

Comment

Thanks pushin. Epol was a ph (superdrol + tren) made by purus labs. Very strong stuff! Discontinued unfortunately.

Comment

Ive herd these prohormones are dirty.very nasty side affects and more dangerous to the liver and kidneys then dianabol.The ammount of reviews and side affects reported from these things is not worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbilly365 View Post
              Ive herd these prohormones are dirty.very nasty side affects and more dangerous to the liver and kidneys then dianabol.The ammount of reviews and side affects reported from these things is not worth it.
              they are not dirty at all, they have waaaay better quality control than any ugl out there. they have no more sides or are no more hepatoxic than anadrol. they are worse than dbol, but dbol is a very mild compound. and those reviews you speak of are probably the people like jersey shore getting their hands on them. people who will get a bottle that is suppose to be 3 cycles, and run it all the way thru in one cycle, at higher than recommended dose, while treating their bodies like shit and drinking alcohol everynight. you could expect the same reviews with all aas if these idiots could go into gnc and pick them up

Comment

Originally posted by PushinWeight View Post
                they are not dirty at all, they have waaaay better quality control than any ugl out there. they have no more sides or are no more hepatoxic than anadrol. they are worse than dbol, but dbol is a very mild compound. and those reviews you speak of are probably the people like jersey shore getting their hands on them. people who will get a bottle that is suppose to be 3 cycles, and run it all the way thru in one cycle, at higher than recommended dose, while treating their bodies like shit and drinking alcohol everynight. you could expect the same reviews with all aas if these idiots could go into gnc and pick them up
                He is right...you do hear lots of bad things about prohormones. IMO, why not just run gear? I think everyone should run gear Fuck it, lets all take a shot right now

Comment

DAAAAAAAMN! my super dmz and cycle support got here today, they have some super fast(and free) shipping on these things

Comment

DAAAAAAAMN! my super dmz and cycle support got here today, they have some super fast(and free) shipping on these things
                    Amazing mine also 1st thing this am -wow.
                    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
                      Amazing mine also 1st thing this am -wow.
                      that is amazing, im very impressed, it got here in less than 48 hours. and did you get the discounts and shit?

Comment

I don't get super dmz. Its dymethazine and superdrol?

Dymethazine is 2 superdrol molecules attached with an azine bond. So first pass threw the liver it becomes sd and something else (azine+sd). So 30mg dmz is already sd and something else after first pass. If in super dmz you are adding more sd.. why not just take sd?

Comment

yes its both, 1 tab is 10 mg of each. i dont think theres any solid sources for straight sd these days

Comment

def give it a shot, superdrol will put 15 lbs on you easy in a month, and its all lean dry gains

suppose to be back in stock this friday:
                            http://www.ironmaglabs.com/superdrol-dmz.php
                            new discount code "tenpercent09" = 10% off
                            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
                              new discount code "tenpercent09" = 10% off
                              u can also use "ironmag2010" or "rk2011"

check this guy out:
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=v5VYMf69zSI

Comment

Working...
                              X