Basic way of taking hcg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump...
    ... anybody got any answers on ODBs last Q? about low dose ed...
    thats a pretty big difference... 500IU/week vice the 2500/w Safelife discussed originally...
    I'm definitely running HCG my next cycle... the less I have to dose EW the less it will cost... but I don't want to sacrifice effectiveness to save a few bucks... what's the minimum a person can take EW while on cycle to keep from shutting down all the way?
    Any Vets out there than can debunk or support the article ODB posted?

Comment

Originally posted by atavist View Post
      Bump...
      ... anybody got any answers on ODBs last Q? about low dose ed...
      thats a pretty big difference... 500IU/week vice the 2500/w Safelife discussed originally...
      I'm definitely running HCG my next cycle... the less I have to dose EW the less it will cost... but I don't want to sacrifice effectiveness to save a few bucks... what's the minimum a person can take EW while on cycle to keep from shutting down all the way?
      Any Vets out there than can debunk or support the article ODB posted?
      atavist
      I did some more research and the levels depend on how long + how much ASS you have taken and R taking. for example most of us will only need around 250-500iu per week (with a poss final boost 1000iu last week b4 PCT) but if u r a regular long time user + r in the area of say 1000mg of test plus other compounds u will need more 1500-2500 ius - this is not from some AMA medical study/journal thought this is from BB's experience.

google search "HCG during cycle"
      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

good stuff... thanks for the additional info.

Comment

This info is always useful.
          Thanks Safelife.

Comment

Originally posted by little one View Post
            How are you guys administering the hcg, isn't it suppost to be injected into your stomach like hgh? But at that many ius how are you doing it? I've done up to 6 ius of hgh before with an insulin pin, but 200 ius is alot unless going intramuscular. Please help I'm confused. Lol
            Anyone have the answer?

Comment

How are you guys administering the hcg, isn't it suppost to be injected into your stomach like hgh? But at that many ius how are you doing it? I've done up to 6 ius of hgh before with an insulin pin, but 200 ius is alot unless going intramuscular. Please help I'm confused. Lol
              HCG- 5cc's = 5000iu's (generally) so it is like .25cc's
              "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Ok but how with insulin needle in stomach or intramuscular in butt? And thank you I've never done it before and I've got some coming. Also I've searched but didn't find a thread on mixing it. Is it like hgh where you mix it with 1cc of bacterial water, with that it's ten ius equals one iu of hgh.
                little one
                Last edited by little one; 05-03-2011, 01:22 AM.

Comment

Ok but how with insulin needle in stomach or intramuscular in butt? And thank you I've never done it before and I've got some coming. Also I've searched but didn't find a thread on mixing it. Is it like hgh where you mix it with 1cc of bacterial water, with that it's ten ius equals one iu of hgh.
                  insulin pin in gut, loads of vids on youtube on mixing HCG.
                  "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Thank you brother!

Comment

Any chance a mod could make this a sticky? this info is too good to let it get bumped down into the annals of past threads... especially since HCG is less well known and harder to find good info on than a lot of other substances.

Comment

Working...
                      X