This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illuminari 2021 Week 6

Hell yeah, took a week away from the voting fiasco to think maybe it was just too much trouble to figure out how to manipulate more votes.
    But it sounds like things may be fair, progress will be noticed and judged accordingly.
    Great, because taking time away from this contest doesnt mean I would ever take time away from my workouts and staying looking good.
    As such -
    Workouts, one day on one day off.
    Arms - started with triceps, cable vbar pushdowns, no leaning forward, no swaying back and forth, elbows stay put, 4 sets, first set warm up of course, then to failure with all the weight on the machine plus some add ons.
    Seated dip machine, leaning back using only triceps, 4 sets, warmup first for motion, then to failure, as much weight as the machine can use without lifting me off the seat.

Biceps - Rope cable curls, hands facing towards each other, no elbow movement, no swaying.4 sets to failure

Chest - Loving incline dumbbell presses right now, warm up and go for broke, perfect form until failure.
    Incline chest press machine, each set for 10 reps followed by single arm isolation reps for 5 reps.

Shoulders -seated military press, until failure, in a smith machine of course. Cable single arm side raises, lighter weight until failure.

Food
    Sticking with kefir and protein in the morning and evening 50g each.
    mornings are now a straight up breakfast, eggs sausage toast juice.
    midday is steak and broccoli or salmon and rice. Or my wifes amazing turkey and yam and rice hash twice a day. Potato and cottage cheese in the afternoon.
    This week enjoyed some chips, a donut, a couple of popsicles, and some wine.

Juice
    I am natty, but if I were to use PEDs I would most definitely be using, XT Tren A 200 .5ml and Intex Sus 250 .5 ML every other day.
    Was going to add superdrol but seeing other contestants results on superdrol I can do it without.

Thoughts.
    Easy money. Still growing, still losing fat, still eating well. When its time, the diet will burn a fire in every fat cell and leave me shredded and on top. Easy.

Brother, you are killing it! Arms, Biceps, Chest, Shoulders Great workout routine and Diet. Keep it up.

Comment

Working...
    X