No announcement yet.

Steroids in BB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm with you on this one. Best baseball I've seen in recent history were the home run races by guys using PEDs. I want to be entertained and if that makes them more entertaining, so be it.

Comment

I guess the question is are we competing on natural ability only? If so, where do you draw the line on natural ability. I cannot eat enough fish to supplement the creatine monohydrate needed to feel that strength gain. I also can't eat supplement the right foods post workout and get what I get out of a whey isolate shake and have it absorb the same way... Vitamins etc.... So it's okay to take a multi vitamin once a day, but not take anavar to help with lean muscle gain?

I realize that now we are crossing over from supplements of the legal nature to the illegal nature, and that immediately disqualifies AAS. They're disqualified because they do bad things to you right? I remember studies showing that 400g of protein a day can be stressful even harmful to your kidneys over a sustained period.

I guess what I'm getting at, is where do you draw the line with supplements? If you can't use certain supplements, does that mean these governing agents should be able to control these athletes diets too because a 60g protein shake just isn't "natural"?

Comment

Working...
      X