Hack Squats w/John Meadows & Santana Anderson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hack Squats w/John Meadows & Santana Anderson

i am so inspired watching these guys train!

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

i did a leg work out today that made me puke my guts out i went to work and hobbled around cursing all night came home ready for bed watched these dudes train and am so amped up im ready to go get it in again. im watching this very leg day from here on out

Comment

check meadows' youtube channel out. he has some great stuff posted there. hardcore lifts like this, as well as some unconventional exercises. i've gotten into a lot of his ideas for back and they seem to be helping bring it up. think his youtube channel is mountaindog1
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

i'm surprised at the short rest time between sets. they are really hitting it and getting right back in there again.

Someone explain the chain to me please. It comes off the ground as they get through the rep. Does this add resistance as they get to the top?

Comment

Originally posted by stallion View Post
          i'm surprised at the short rest time between sets. they are really hitting it and getting right back in there again.

Someone explain the chain to me please. It comes off the ground as they get through the rep. Does this add resistance as they get to the top?
          accommodating resistance

http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_...ing_resistance

Comment

Thanks for the link, Sam. Seems this technique has really increased strength gains in those that work with it. Anyone on the board ever worked with chains or bands?

Comment

Working...
            X