Evan "Ox" Centopani : Journey to the 2012 Olympia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evan "Ox" Centopani : Journey to the 2012 Olympia

the video has 4 parts. not sure if they're adding more. if i set this up right, the following 3 parts should start automatically after part 1 ends. enjoy!

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Thanks Sam! Centopani is quickly becoming one of my personal favorites. I think he'll do great things in this sport! How do you think he will do at the Olympia this year? I'm hoping he takes top six but that might be a little too optimistic on my part haha

Comment

i think he could do top 6 for sure. he knows what he did wrong at the arnold and hopefully, he'll correct it this time around and look a little bigger. i feel like he still needs to fill his frame out more. i personally see him coming in right around 6th place. i'm gonna go with...

phil
      kai
      wolf
      branch
      pakulski
      evan

the only one im sure about is first place lol. how do you think it'll unfold? also are you following the 212 guys?
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I follow a couple of the "smaller" guys, but not as well as the big boys haha Kevin English and Flex Lewis are the only 212's that I really keep up on. As far as the top 6 goes, I'm thinking about the same as you. I think Branch will beat Wolf though. I think Wolf is too tall to really look as good as the shorter guys. To me, his "x-frame" looks stretched haha. I think Evan can beat pakulski, but Idk for sure. haven't seen anything recent on Ben haha. Phil is definitely winning it again this year though lol. No doubt in my mind.

Comment

i see what you mean about wolf. dont forget about how he came up in the arnold. cutler has seen him and is predicting he takes 2nd. my theory on branch is, he looks a lot less aesthetic than many of the others. he's a mass monster. he compared well to the likes of jay, so it made sense to go phil, jay, branch, but if you take jay out of the mix, i think he'll be exposed as to how blocky his physique is. that being said, i like the guy and look up to him alot. i'm just trying to predict.

i have a good feeling about ben. his upper body has really come up. i predict he'll shock a lot of people!!

for the 212, now that english is out, this will be interesting. i could see flex taking it, but you have edwardo and josie right on his heals...oh yea, and dave henry is back and looking great. he could sweep in and take the whole thing and i wouldnt bat an eye haha!!!

Comment

Yeah I went to the last Arnold and I honestly think wolf should have beaten branch. Just my opinion though, I'm sure the judges would know better than me :P
            I think branch is starting to look a little old after seeing him in person lol.

Why is English out? Shows how much I actually follow him I guess :P

Comment

Originally posted by EthanWS6 View Post
              Yeah I went to the last Arnold and I honestly think wolf should have beaten branch. Just my opinion though, I'm sure the judges would know better than me :P
              I think branch is starting to look a little old after seeing him in person lol.

Why is English out? Shows how much I actually follow him I guess :P
              english hurt his knee from what i understand. i believe he held off announcing it as long as he could. it came out like a wk or 2 ago.

Comment

Ah gotcha. That sucks, he's a monster haha. Are you going to the Olympia this year? You live in US? Or no? lol

Comment

Working...
                X