Ben Pakulski deadlifts 605x8 + 635x3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben Pakulski deadlifts 605x8 + 635x3

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Great video to help me motivate for the gym. Thanks Sam...

Man, my back would simply fall apart if I made an attempt anywhere near that. My high school football coaches took care of my back for life. We did "safety squats" followed by hang snatches.... At 15 years old, I had no business repping 515 lbs by 10. One day, I went down, and I never came up. I truly have never been the same since that moment in time. Its like wrecking a car that you purchased as new car. Yes, your insurance can fix the body and the paint like new, but its never the same. You know that the car will never perform to the level it did before it was significantly damaged.
    Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

wow 3'' deficeit and 605 x8! incredible! I'm gonna try that next time!

Comment

did 495 for 4 doing low low carbs so wasn't going crazy today. got yelled at cause they think ill break the foundation... FML

Comment

That made me tired just watching!!

Comment

deads are something i really need to work on. gotta bring my back up. stefan, i'd dig seeing a video of you rocking out 495, if you ever wanna put that together for us
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

anybody know the title of the background music on the video? would make an awesome posing song!

Comment

Originally posted by myosaurus View Post
                would make an awesome posing song!
                are you thinking about unleashing those quads on the world again? lol

Comment

Working...
                X