motivational videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• motivational videos

hey guys, i was thinking, lets start a good thread here in the video section, dedicated to our favorite motivational BBing mantage videos. some of these will probably be reposts from various things we've posted before, but i dont really care. i've watched some of these 100 times. i'll start things off with a little zhasni.

i dont know how i feel about that song, as a song in general, but i like it in relationship to the video and the idea behind it. i get this fleeting sense of just how short our individual existance is, watching that video. it makes me want to work harder and focus on the impact i can make while i'm still taking in air.

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

i like this zhasni video alot as well!!!

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

i posted this earlier, anytime i see ppl throwing heavy wt, im motivated

sam1976
      Last edited by sam1976; 02-14-2012, 04:20 PM.
      Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

good stuff bro. i embedded it for ya. and yea, i've seen that one too! lots of fun. i like jimmy the angry/iron bull. that dude is nuts lol.
        sam1976
        Last edited by sam1976; 02-14-2012, 04:32 PM.

Comment

thanks ill have to learn to do that...i met dave along time ago. he was a friend of a friend....great guy

Comment

GAWD..... u know some1 is big when there arms make ur legs look like string beans

Comment

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
              thanks ill have to learn to do that...i met dave along time ago. he was a friend of a friend....great guy
              really? thats cool. i met him last year. he trains a friend of mine. i really get into what he has to say. big fan of his radio show

alright guys! keep posting up the videos! we need some inspiration up in here

Comment

this is not truly inspirational, but you definitely don't want this guy spotting you.

http://www.break.com/index/bad-spotter.html
                Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

heres another good one someone pointed out to me today...

bodybuilding motivation from Tony Folly on Vimeo.

Comment

this is always impressive to watch
                    ds222
                    Last edited by ds222; 02-26-2012, 04:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
                      this is always impressive to watch
                      All I can say is WOW!
                      " Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure "

Comment

hell yea, BEZ! i havent seen it but i hear he has a video of him doing 225 lbs for like several minutes straight lol. when i think about digging deep and hitting legs, i think about platz

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                          hell yea, BEZ! i havent seen it but i hear he has a video of him doing 225 lbs for like several minutes straight lol. when i think about digging deep and hitting legs, i think about platz
                          I hate leg days because of the crazy hard work that it intitles but I'm going to start doing what you do and think about big bad Platz!
                          " Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure "

Comment

Comment

Working...
                            X