2011 British Grand Prix Posedown cut short

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 British Grand Prix Posedown cut short

ronny rockel gets a little overly agressive following branch around the stage. the judges ended up cutting the posedown short because there were afraid a fight was going to break out. i guess at one point, the judges actually got up from the table in fear that the bodybuilders were going to tumble down from the stage.

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Wow. I am surprised that is tolerated. That dude should be banned from stage or something.

Comment

wooooooooow....you can see branch tryin to be cool. he just cant hide how pissed he is and i dont blame him.

Comment

Wonder if he let him have it after the show....reminds me of the Mr.Olympia when Mike Mentzer went off on Arnold backstage

Comment

the way i hear it, rockel thought he had a chance to win the show and he came out with the additude of "it's between me and branch". reality was, he came in 4th. heres a video with some feedback from branch...

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/c...wn-antics.html
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Branch showed alot of class in that second video there. He could have gone off on him but he chose to keep it real which shows how mature he is and he just said it was unsportsmanlike...which is putting it mildly..........kudos to Branch the guy has his house in order

Comment

Ya know its stuff like this that gives the sport a bad name! Kudos to Branch for keeping his cool!

Comment

wow didn't watch the show but that looks pretty rough on stage as you guys said good of branch to keep his cool, as branch said in that second vid the posedown isn't even judged so was no need for it!

Comment

Working...
                X