Life changing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life changing

First I guess I'll let everyone know, that I'm very new to forums so hope I'm doing this correct. Ive cycled long ago ( 15 years ) so this is the first in a long time. So i went with Danabol DS blue hearts 20s , (Testosterone Enanthate), and Anastrozole 1mg. Messaged a few people for some advice moving forward, for my next cycle so any advice would be appreciated.
    About me 40 years old wife and three kids, 6'2 and 256 lbs currently. Trying to change my life, with the right gear and proper training and diet I know I can do it. Was thinking of GP Tren Acetate 100, GP nolva, clen 40, and Trebolone 200 next cycle. Thoughts guys? Just some more personal info on me so you understand what I mean when I say Lifechanging, I was addicted to some very hard subsatnces for 15 years and let my body be abused by h and c. Clean for 7 years and I'm going to get my pre-substance body back. Going to post, my progress, training, diet and reviews. Hope this is all allowed and hope to hear from some others soon.
    Joebear54
Working...
X