Halotestin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halotestin

Hello all, I was just wondering if any of you members/guys have cycled halotestin before. I see all these crazy reviews on it about how it gets you crazy strong and cut up. I just want to know what side effects you guys have had or if you have had any friends that have cycled it before, and what should I take with halotestin, estro blockers, testosterone? My last cycle that I ran was Quality Direct Labs Oxanadrolone at 40mg a day with 1 liv-52 in the morning and 1 liv-52 at night and 250mg of GP test cyp twice a week.

Thanks

Halo is mainly a precontest drug, either for a bodybuilding show or a power lifting meet. Think of it as not even the icing on the cake, but the decorative flowers on the icing on the cake. The issue with very powerful compounds like halo or oral tren, is that they are very toxic and can cause health issues quickly, so they can only be used for short periods. Even with the best diet and best training, you can only make so much progress in 2-3 week, which is about as long as you want to run halo. You can make better long term progress using something like winstrol as your oral, for the last 6 wks of a diet. 6 wks, regardless of drugs used, is going to give you way more time to continue figuring out what you need to do to make progress.

An example of how a guy with your level of experience might use halo might look like this :

1-12
    Test E
    adex
    3-12
    Masteron
    10-12
    Halo 20mg ED

My suggestion would be to use winstrol instead, for the last 6 wks.
    Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

okay thank you very much for your response. If I just wanted to take Halo by itself would i still need the adex even though I am not taking the masteron? I was thinking i could do 10mg a day for 40 days of the halo. Or what could i do if i just wanted to run winstrol??

Comment

No I wouldn't run halo for 40 days at any dose, bro
        Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

Agreed, not a very safe drug choice

Comment

Working...
          X