pct and trt .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pct and trt .

im 46 and on trt im getting ready to do a cycle with sustinon and tren e and d ball been reading a lot about pct so do I need to run pct after my cycle even though I go back on test 250 mg twice a month . im think I have to run an anti estrogin with my cycle to control my hormones . I use to do a full pct after my cycles

No need to run a pct while on TRT.

AI's are always good to run during cycle.

Comment

thanks that what I thought . what do u recommend for AI's for 500mg per week of sus 400mg per week of tren e and 20 mg per day of D ball for 10 weeks .

Comment

As I said,this is a pretty mild cycle so adex should be good enough and its always a good idea to have Nolva on hand if needed.

Those 2 should suffice brother.If you suffer severe sides from this,than you can look into other compounds,like Caber,etc.But if you've run previous cycles like this,you'll know what side effects you should get from this cycle better than I.

Comment

thanks I think I did my home work I got all of that already just in case , with the tren I have to take caber always get a little side affect from it . thanks for your help again ..

Comment

Just to add my 2C to FIST's good advice....I like to slowly lower my dosage when coming down.
            That way I'm not jumping off a cliff with the hormone.
            So if I'm running a Gram of test with other compounds I will drop the other compounds and lower Test dosage by like 250mg every 1-2 wks depending how I feel.
            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

that's a good idea . thanks love the info

Comment

Working...
              X