Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for answers: what's a good Estrogen / Testosterone balance during cycle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for answers: what's a good Estrogen / Testosterone balance during cycle?

Hi all,

Recently I decided to increase my Ari during my bulking cycle to 1mg EOD after running a blood test (WEEK 5) showing:

1) Testosterone, Serum 7690 (normal 348 - 1197 ng/dL)

2) Estradiol 221.3 (normal 7.6 - 42.6 pg/mL)

I'm getting a good level of testosterone but my estrogen seems to be 6x normal range.

I can't help but wonder though: since estrogen is necessary for growth, what level should we be maintaining for a growth cycle? Should we target some type of Testerosterone-to-Estrogen ratio for optimal gains?

For the sake of better growth, if we don't mind a little extra water retention, is it worth keeping estrogen high supposing there are no gyno side-effects occuring?

Thanks

That's a very good question and I hope someone with real experience chimes in. I've read it both ways, one that you should keep your estrogen within normal ranges no matter what, and two that it's ok to let your estrogen rise depending on test levels, but still in a controlled manner.

I've gotten labs every time and i've always managed to keep my estrogen under 100. But, i've also never had a test level of 7690, that's really high. Do you mind sharing how much test you're pushing a week and the timing of your blood draw, as in the day of the pin or 3 days later or whenever.

Comment

I was surprised by that test level as well. I took the blood test 3 days after (Fri) my test/deca pin(Tues), but I did take 25mg of dbol that morning about 3 hours prior to my blood draw...

Here's my adjusted cycle plan, note that I ran the blood test Week 5 and currently in week 6.

W1 - W14: 1mg Ari EOD (been steadily ramping up from .25mg EOD over 5 weeks)
      W1 - W6: 50mg Dbol ED split 25mg morning / 25mg late afternoon.
      W1 - W14: 800mg Test E PW (split 400/400 Tues/Fri)
      W1 - W12: 600mg Deca PW (split 300/300 Tues/Fri)
      W10 - W16: 100mg Proviron ED
      W3 - W14: 250 IU HCG E3D (adjusted from 250 IU E4D on week 6 due to low leutenizing hormone and FSH results)

PCT:
      W17 - W18 .5mg Ari EOD
      W17 - W20 75mg -> 25mg Clomid ED (ramp down over 4 weeks)
      W17 - W18 20mcg -> 100mcg Clen ED (ramp up over 2 weeks)

peptides:
      W1 - W20+: HCG 5 IU ED (5on / 2 off - split twice daily)
      W1 - W20+: GHRP/GRF(mod) 300mcg ED (split three times daily)
      (at least 20 minutes between HGH and GHRP/GRF pins and no food 1.5 hours prior and .5 hours after

Comment

Working...
      X