Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help on my chosen combination of AAS

Gentleman,
    I am a 5,8 and 198 lb´s. I used to be a great athlete in my 20´s, now in my 40, s my goal is to get in shape and build muscle size with minimum fat. Getting ripped with good vascularity is not my top priority although I don´t want to look fat.
    My only experience with steroids was as a college champion swimmer with anavar which was correctly prescribed by my coach, with great results both in speed, endurance and muscle growth. Muscle which I kept for many years.
    I would greatly appreciate information on the combination of the following compounds for a 6 week cycle.
    (Novaldex,Clenbuterol, Anavar,Primobolan,HCG, Metformin,Synthroid). I am unsure weather I can use these all in the above mentioned cycle. This would be my first cycle. 10 years ago I used synthroid to shed some lbs off and it worked just great, my hormone levels went back up withing months after going of it and I suffered no thyroid damage. I would like to stay out of aromatizing steroids due to the fact that I have the beginnings of gino. I would also like to try ECA stacks and Yohimbe HCL with the clen on alternate weeks.
    There is one problem, 2 years ago I developed a fatty liver due to alcohol. Fortunately I quit and the size of my liver is back to normal although I can never drink again. That is why I have some concerns with clen. I was thinking on taking and dropping it if I felt pain or discomfort.
    Thank you in advance for your kind wisdom.
    Sincerly,
    phaestor.

Bro,

Cycling all these compounds is unneccesary. I would opt for Primo with Anavar. Its a very safe
    choice. Just take the time to read in on these compounds. I would start using them after you lost weight.
    Then you can use the Metformin, I wrote two blogposts about them see links. Or the ECA/Yohimbine or the Clen/T3 which is trickier.
    Be sure to use enough Primo /Anavar. Just read the Bhasin study on dose/effect.
    http://www.genezadirect.com/jm_blog_news.php?id=409
    http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/conte...formin-fatloss

Comment

Thank you very much,

After checking out your links to Metformin. I believe that your advice is very sound and will use the following combinations.

First Cycle: I will start with a 6 week fat loss cylce that uses Metformin and Clen/T3. (I will dose the T3 as I have done before, in moderation to prevent thyroid damage)

Second Cycle: I will go for an 8 week cycle that includes Primo, Anavar and Novaldex.

Comment

Working...
      X