Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• post cycle therapy and days off from while on a cycle

Hi,

Hoping to gather info on proper PCT. I will be on my first ever cycle soon and would like to take precautions. my question is.... DURING the cycle do I supplement for my liver protection ill be using Iron labs cycle support, Also do I start an estrogen supplement JUST before im done with the cycle or right after ?

I havent seen any questions and or comments on DAYS OFF from the gym while on a cycle, do I stay current with the cycle and take my shot etc... I will be working in the gym monday, tuesday, wed-off-rest day thursday , friday - light cardio on saturday and sundays..

thanx

What r u running for a cycle

Comment

I'm sure ill get some flack for my choice , but Its my decision and this being my first ever cycle I decided to go in easy and see how my body reacts. I will be taking 50mg of Anavar. If my body reacts well I planned on introducing some Test after the first week for the remainder of the 7 week cycle. I picked up some cycle support from Iron Labs and also extreme pct from Iron labs. They had some good reviews. Im wondering at what point of the cycle do I start taking the cycle support ?

about me:
      Im 47 5'10' 240.
      Ive been lifting for 2 years and I'm tired of seeing my gains disappear.
      Also I could use the help in cutting up a little.

Comment

I'm sure ill get some flack for my choice , but Its my decision and this being my first ever cycle I decided to go in easy and see how my body reacts. I will be taking 50mg of Anavar. If my body reacts well I planned on introducing some Test after the first week for the remainder of the 7 week cycle. I picked up some cycle support from Iron Labs and also extreme pct from Iron labs. They had some good reviews. Im wondering at what point of the cycle do I start taking the cycle support ?

about me:
        Im 47 5'10' 240.
        Ive been lifting for 2 years and I'm tired of seeing my gains disappear.
        Also I could use the help in cutting up a little.

Comment

Usually first cycle is just test 500 MG's a week if u still want to run the anavar u can but u need test to go with it or it will shut u down u should run test 2 weeks longer than any other compounds this is what I would do run 500mgs of test enan for 10 weeks run the var weeks 2-8 and use arimidex at .5 EOD this would b a real simple cycle and for ur pct don't start it until 2 weeks after ur last test shot good luck

Comment

dose response

It all depends on your goals, as said 500 mg is a rule of the tumb. Bigger doses give better results and sometimes more side-effects. Bhasin was the first to use such high doses. I would have liked to see this research with doses up to a gram

Change in fat-free mass (A), fat mass (B), leg press strength (C), thigh muscle volume (D), quadriceps muscle volume (E), sexual function (F), insulin-like growth factor I (G), and prostate-specific antigen (H). Data are means ± SE. *Significant differences from all other groups (P < 0.05); ❖significant difference from 25-, 50-, and 125-mg doses (P < 0.05); +significant difference from 25- and 50-mg doses (P < 0.05); and ✞significant difference from 25-mg dose (P < 0.05).
            Attached Files

Comment

500mgs is a typical starting point.
              Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Working...
              X