I take Cypionate for low T and D-bol; need some help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I take Cypionate for low T and D-bol; need some help

I'm only prescribed 200mg every 2 weeks and was getting more from a supplier who dried up. Got robbed twice by web sellers Steroidsdirectonline.com, and Roidspharm.com. so have been off Testosterone Cypionate pretty much for 3-4 mos (other than the 200ml/2wks) which is a real bummer. A friend's been giving me oral D-bol 50mg caps for 2 months taken daily, then 100mg caps taken daily for this past month. I've gained some size & muscle and my strength has improved. Just ordered Cypionate today from Rxprohub @ your recommendation, will have to wait 3 wks or so for delivery. I paid a guy I know for 2-10ml vials 200mg/ml 2 months ago and have yet to see it. I could scream!

The D-bol: I've been waking up with swollen ankles and feet for 2 weeks now. Sometimes it goes down some during the day, sometimes the swelling stays all day. My sodium intake is very low. I haven't seen in the articles that D-bol would cause this. What do you think?

Also, oral roods are hard on the liver and I'd like to switch to injectable. Would you agree? It's a lot of needles, but don't want liver problems.

I wanted you to know the complete situation I'm in, hence the thorough info. Thanks.

- Frustrated

Edema (swelling) In the legs is never a good sign. Could be many, many things. The WORST of which is CHF (Congestive Heart Failure) not saying this is what you have, but Edema is a sign of CHF. I'm not a Doctor, but I strongly suggest you see one before fluid builds up somewhere else. Also make sure you are taking fish oil and a liver protectant that has milk thistle. Good luck and see a Doctor, dont mess around with your health.

Comment

Let me get this straight...you've taken dbol at 50mgs/day for 8you weeks and 100you mgs/day for another four im pretty sure the max effective dose of dbol is around 40/day and suggested a 6 week max run with liver support no wonder weird shit is happening.g to you at least you stumbled on the best site for proper info just take some time and research before you really Fuck yourself up

Comment

yeah come off the dbol, continue w the prescribed dose until u get good cyp - N@ps is preferred here.
        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
        X