Which "Test" is best?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which "Test" is best?

I'm a 57 yo male in good health except I have no testicles. Obviously I have Low T. I want to feel important again. I need to know which "Test" would be best and the dosage?

What has ur Doc prescribed? with no testicles it shld be easy to get a script?

The basic answer is Test is Test but I would suggest Test Ethanate or Cypionate unless u can get Test UnDeconate but its tough to find.

reasoning is these Test's have a longer half-life therefore u need to inject them less frequently.
    ODB
    Last edited by ODB; 11-05-2013, 06:39 PM. Reason: typo
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

I prefer Sustanon if you could get your hands on Nebido your Golden Naps carries U500 or U250 good stuff IMOP

Comment

is that a name brand?
        Originally posted by M FREAKY View Post
        I prefer Sustanon if you could get your hands on Nebido your Golden Naps carries U500 or U250 good stuff IMOP
        http://juicedmuscle.com/signaturepics/sippic1218_5.gif

www.NapsGear.net/?ref=945

Comment

I agree with ODB you should have no problem with getting a script for test. Just go with a long ester.
          Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Made by Bayer Nebido comes 4ml Per 1 Amp 1000mg Testosterone Undecanoate, Go on Google type the name and click on Image you could get a better Idea what it looks like,,

Comment

Originally posted by bigpa View Post
              I agree with ODB you should have no problem with getting a script for test. Just go with a long ester.
              Agreed, I'd go with enanthate. No reason to be a pin cushion if this is something you may stay on for years (if not forever). I don't really have the knowledge to responsibly give you dosage information; but I'd imagine the doctor would place you on a standard TRT dosage. Best of luck mate!

Comment

Working...
              X