Please some help.thanks!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please some help.thanks!!!

Hello guys im george and sorry for my english because iam from greece...i tell you what i want to do,im not fat i was playing basketball for 7 years but for 2 last years because im in the college i dont do nothink..and i want to change my body...i never used anythink until now..i take whey protein for one moth i go to gym..i want to do one cycle and thats all...only to change a little bit..i eat clean.and i have read so many thinks about steroids but i dont know what is the best for me...i know steroids is not magic...I read the best cycle for beginner is Testo e250 +Deca250 for 10 weeks..its ok?and what pct ?thank you guys!

How old are you?

What is your height weight and body fat %?

What is your diet like? ( how many calories per day? How many grams of protein, carbs,and fat are you consuming?)

What is your workout schedule?

What are you doing to block the estrogen/ progesterone buildup?

I see you said you were interested in test/deca- at what dose per week were you planning on running?

If you read that the best cycle for a beginner is test and deca than I feel sorry for whoever takes that advice - I believe it to be false.
    "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Ps- if all you want to do is one cycle and only gain a little- stick to your whey protein and a good diet. You can gain 5 lbs no prob with food alone. AAS is for people who have already peaked at their max level of fitness and are looking to push their body to the max- not for college kids who have been wasting away on the couch for 2 years.

-Nature
      "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

Comment

bro because i was 2 year on the couch thats means with ASS i dont do great work?i was playing like i said 7 years basket and now do 3 times gym per week and 2 box,iam 1.90,88kg 14%BF i eat clean..i appriciate your opinion..because you have the knowledge and all the guys here... i read testo 500mg for 12 weeks and deca 400mg EW for 10 weeks...if is false ok....please tell me one good cycle for my situation...thanks.

Comment

Sorry for my english No i dont do great work...I CANT DO GREAT WORK I WANT TO SAY**

Comment

Food only cycle.

Eat clean and eat big.

Get your cardio in check.

Build back your muscular endourance and get yourself down to a solid 10% body fat.

After you've done that for 12 weeks- do another. Do that for 5 years until you are 25. You're only 20 years old bro you don't need steroids. You need discipline. I don't care if you played ball for 7 years. All it takes is a month or two to get back out of shape. Your joints relax, your tendons and ligaments are not in shape and your muscles go soft all after a couple of months.

You are going to do what it going to do, so if you are going to ignore my advice ( which I'm sure you will- further confirming you are not mature enough to take good advice yet alone steroids) then do this..

12 weeks

Weeks 1-12 500mg test e

Weeks 1- end of PCT .5 mg Adex Monday Wednesday and Fridays

PCT- starts 2 weeks after your last pin on week 12

Clomid for 4 weeks
            Week 1- 100mg every day
            Weeks 2-4 50mg everyday

No deca.

The only reason why I'm even telling you this is because if you are going to go against my advice- at least you know what to do so u don't go messing up your body.

-Nature

Comment

I really like you bro...thanks for your time thanks for everythink i wish you good luck

Comment

Working...
              X