Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the best testosterone to use with Dbol to build muscle mass?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the best testosterone to use with Dbol to build muscle mass?

I'm 62 and in superb shape. More of a natural look, defined, very low fat from modeling/acting days when that type of build was needed. I'm going to become a personal trainer for a new career and have job offers from Golds and 2 other gyms already. Now I want to bulk up a bit, adding maybe 15-20# of muscle, mostly in upper body. I have low T and my Dr. has me on test cypionate 200ml every 2 weeks, which is diddly squat. I've been taking 400mg cypionate/week (200mg Mon and Thurs) and recently started Dbol 50mg oral tabs every day. I'm just starting to see some good results.

A couple of BBers have asked me why I stay with cypionate, and from the research I've done, cypionate seems to be one of the best steroids available, with a long half-life and the fact it mixes well with other supplements like Dbol. Plus, my Dr. wants me on it and I don't want to mess around with those instructions. She already doesn't like the fact my blood work always comes back with my test level just over the high end of normal when she wants me MUCH lower.

What are your thoughts/suggestions? I'm lucky to have great genes and a well-proportioned body and a great natural-looking physique, and I want to be careful and take good care of it.

Thanks for your help.

Cyp or Enanthate are fine. Both long esters. And also, you shouldn't run the Dbol for longer than 6 weeks at a time, especially at 50mg! That is a high dose for a first time user and in my opinion, the max dose for someone who isn't competing in bodybuilding. Dbol can be rough on your system, especially the liver. As you raise your test you should be looking into taking an AI like Adex or aromasin to keep the estro sides at bay. The gains you get from Dbol will be mostly water weight.
    If you can't do it right, Don't do it!

Comment

I agree, Cyp and Ethanate will both provide equal results.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skibuck View Post
        A couple of BBers have asked me why I stay with cypionate,

Thanks for your help.
        Tell them "Test is Test" the only difference is the ester which affects half-life + mg per ml - absorption.

"Chemical = Formula = Molecular Weight = Mg of Testosterone"

Testosterone (no ester) = C19 H28 O2 = 288.4mg = 100mg

Propionate = C3 H4 O = 56.1mg = 83.72mg

Cypionate = C8 H4 O = 124.2mg = 69.90mg

Here, we’re comparing Testosterone with no ester (suspension ) with Test Propionate and Cypionate (basically the longest vs. shortest esters available with testosterone ).

So you see, the longer the ester on the testosterone is, the longer the steroid is active in your body, and the less actual test you get. This is because, for every 100mgs of testosterone cypionate you inject , only 69.90mgs of it is actually testosterone , the rest is the cypionate ester, which must be removed. On the other hand, with the propionate ester you’ll get 83.72mgs of Testosterone ! "
        ODB
        Last edited by ODB; 09-19-2013, 01:17 AM.
        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
          So you see, the longer the ester on the testosterone is, the longer the steroid is active in your body, and the less actual test you get. This is because, for every 100mgs of testosterone cypionate you inject , only 69.90mgs of it is actually testosterone , the rest is the cypionate ester, which must be removed. On the other hand, with the propionate ester you’ll get 83.72mgs of Testosterone ! "
          Once again ODB your teaching. Thanks.
          Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Test is test its all a personal preference me I like sust but that's my opinion run whats best for u brother

Comment

Working...
            X