beginer stack cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beginer stack cycle

Hey everyone! I am new to the steroid world I have seen them in a gym I used to work at but I was young then and full of testosterone so I did not try them out. Now I am definitely considering a better thing on life as I would speak I am very self conscious and I do like to look good in the gym and out! Plus I am trainer and I need to keep a great look to my physique. Anywho enough about me I was wondering what would be a good beginner bulk cycle I am 6' 228 lbs 16% bf 28 yrs old. I found this beginer cycle on naps gear what do you guys think! Anything I should add for more bulk how about tren for last 3 weeks.

Items included: 2 x GP Test Cyp 250, 2 x GP Methan10, 2 x GP Anastrozole

Cycle Length and layout:
    Length 10 weeks
    Weeks 1-4 GP Methan10 40 mg per day
    Weeks 1-10 500mg GP Test Cyp per week
    Weeks 1-10 GP Anastrozole .5 mg per day (continue to run this for 10 days after cycle)

This is a basic testosterone cycle with an oral kickstart, and an estrogen blocker ran throughout to prevent excess bloat and gyno symptoms. Take 4 GP Methan 10 about an hour before your weight training session starting on day 1, and continue this for 4 weeks. Take 1ml of GP Test Cyp 250 on day 1, and another 1ml injection 2-3 days later and continue this for 10 weeks. Most people find it easiest to stick to a same day dosing schedule for injections. (Example: Sun & Wed or Mon & Thur). Take half of a GP Anastrozole starting on day 1 and continue throughout the entire duration of the cycle, and for 10 days following to suppress any estrogen that may result from the lingering testosterone.

Welcome bro!

First, since you are new to juice. This is definitely a very nice cycle for a beginner. Everything is laid out in amounts and duration for you. Leave it at that and you will GROW like crazy from this alone. No need to add Tren or anything else for that matter. Thats not a beginner product and definitely not necessary at this point. Take advantage of being able to gain quality muscle with low doses before you start taking Tren, etc etc. Not necessary and will only hurt you more than help you.

Workout hard, eat right, make sure your diet is good. Meaning getting adequate protein, carbs etc. Get some good rest every night and you will make amazing gains from this cycle. Trust me! You do not need to add anything for 3 weeks at the end. Keep it simple when it comes to juice and as time progresses and more experience/cycles under your belt. You will then see what works best for you. Start it slow. Don't be that guy that thinks if he uses Test, Deca, EQ and Dbol first cycle that it will get huge any faster. Just hurting himself.

Good luck bro and keep us posted!

Thats a great cycle Naps has for you.
    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Hey thanks allot Liquid for the input much appreciated! I will place my order soon and when I start ill keep you posted on my results! I am looking forward to starting I am getting very anxious that's pry a good thing! take care bro!

Comment

This is the same cycle I did and you will not be disappointed.
        Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

I like to see long esters run at a minimum of 12 weeks. They take about 2 weeks to kick in so that really only 8 "working" weeks as i like to call them. Adding 2 more weeks will give u those few more days to get a little more out of it. I would hate to see u regret not running it 12+ weeks and say "what if..."
          "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
            I would hate to see u regret not running it 12+ weeks and say "what if..."
            My thoughts also.. Take it and run with it. Cant hurt.
            Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

sounds great guys! Thanks allot

Comment

what is your average size gains from this cycle bigpa! With proper diet and training. I hope yo drop some bf% to

Comment

Originally posted by streetglide20 View Post
                  what is your average size gains from this cycle bigpa! With proper diet and training. I hope yo drop some bf% to
                  Check out my thread in cycle logs. Bro don't worry about the BF% with your bulk. Use a shovel and eat LOL!! That is why we have a cut cycle. I started at 188.5lbs and got up to 206lbs at one point. I worried about belly fat and it cost me some valuable size. I am in week 4 of PCT and at 197lbs and have dropped about 3%-4% BF so I have kept about 9lbs. Not to bad but it was my first cycle to and I learned a lot from it.

Bro just going to throw this in there for what it is worth. You should use HCG during this cycle 250iu twice a week. I will use it from now on during cycle.
                  Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

anything else other than the hcg what about my pct

Comment

will the anastrozole work alone for my pct

Comment

iam very new to this doing allot of research but still could use advice on a few things what about nolvadex or clomid after

Comment

Typical pct for this cycle is 4 weeks of nolva at 40/20/20/10 mg daily for those 4 weeks. Wait until 14 days after your last shot of test, then start the nolva and drop the adex
                          "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
                            Typical pct for this cycle is 4 weeks of nolva at 40/20/20/10 mg daily for those 4 weeks. Wait until 14 days after your last shot of test, then start the nolva and drop the adex
                            This is what I am doing! In my last week of PCT
                            Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

thanks again!

Comment

Working...
                              X