• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first cycle...any pointers????

I am 35, 212 lbs and 6'4''

my cycle is goin to look like this
    10 weeks test cyp. 500 mg's/wk
    nolvedex .5 mg Eod

does this seem like a legit first cycle?
    FREEDOM AIN'T FREE.
    paid in blood, guts, tears and sweat. (OIF Veteran)

Seems legit for a 1st cycle although personally I'm more in favor of running it for 12 weeks and your going to need to add in an AI like adex eod not the nolva! Nolva is great for pct and keeping estrogen from effecting the nipples but it doesn't do anything as far as reducing estrogen in the body! Just make sure you pay attention to what your body is telling you as far as the adex goes! Everybody responds different to AI's and if you start to notice estrogen sides you'll need to run it daily. If you start to feel dried out with joint pain and unexplained fatigue then you may need to stretch it out to every third day! Your body will tell you what's working if you listen. Good luck!
    manonmac1
    Last edited by manonmac1; 09-05-2013, 06:06 AM.

Comment

I agree with manonmac1, run it for 12 weeks. It is a long ester and you won't start seeing the gains for about 4 weeks. When it hits, you want to ride the wave and 6 more weeks might be selling yourself short.

Also, I agree with the AI portion of his response. I am very gyno prone and needed Letro on my cycle.
      If you can't do it right, Don't do it!

Comment

thanks guys I really appreciate it. I figured the nolvadex was good enough but I geuss I need to save that for PCT and use adex EOD during cycle as ya'll suggested. I also got some dbol for the first four or five weeks of cycle for kick start.....
        FREEDOM AIN'T FREE.

Comment

so should I take letro as soon as I start takin my test or could I wait a couple of weeks? how much do you guys take on cycle?
          FREEDOM AIN'T FREE.

Comment

Dude letro are for those that are prone to gyno and will absolutely kill your estrogen which kills your gains! Start with anastrozole (adex) eod e3d if you start having sides adjust the dose! If you find you're prone to gyno then running letro will work. Most people don't just start with letro as an AI its something you progress to!

Comment

thank you manonmac1 that clears up a lot of my confusion!!
              FREEDOM AIN'T FREE.

Comment

see I thought nolvadex and adex was the same thing.
                FREEDOM AIN'T FREE.

Comment

No worries! They are both estrogen blockers but do different jobs! Anastrozole (adex) is a true AI that reduces the amount of estrogen in the body and keeps it from building up. Nolva doesn't do anything for build up and only blocks it from certain areas of the body most importantly for us the nipples! It's great to have some on hand and ready for use during cycle incase you start to have issues in the nipple area and for PCT but most people have to take a true AI while on cycle or they may find themselves with some unwanted estrogen side and in the worse case gyno! Good luck with your cycle and don't forget to continue reading researching and learning! All of us need to have a good understanding of this game before we play it!

Comment

Working...
                  X