1st cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st cycle

Alright, right now I'm takin gp test E and clen, 1st clen cycle is almost up. I plan on staying on the test E indefinitely at this point, if you read about my accident in intro you know why. I have been getting awesome results from the tst, but, i am looking to bulk more, I'm not worried about the fat weight at this time, the scale aint showing me much, but the body restructure is obvious, and the cardio / low carb food is taking the fat off.

Now i have that outta the way, i am looking at a 12 week cycle to add to my test in late sep/early oct. what i am looking at is deca and the gp dbol/oxy inject. Plus the anti estrogens, this is a good time of year cause i can hide it better and have the winter to look like i put it on. (I'm one of those damn Yankees TB, lol) if i start the last sat in sep that will finish me up the last sat in dec, that would be perfect, ski season starts the first week of jan up here. I'm gettin back on that horse this year

So explain (WITH NUMBERS, doses, weeks, etc) what your cycle is looking like now and what you want your cycle to look like in the future. Length, mgs, and drugs you want to use. Theres alot going on in that first post but from what i get, your on test now and are staying on until the end of december? And youre looking to run something with the test for the last 12 weeks of the year?
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Ok, right now I'm runnin 250 mg test e sat morning and Tuesday eve, which will continue indefinately, i have 3 days left on clen at 120 mg, plan on one more cycle two weeks after that. Starting end of September i plan on starting a cycle of deca 250, 1/2 ml tues and sat, and i was reading Mr Big recommended in another post to supplement that with dbol/oxy i was gonna go inj not sure of a dose. I wanna stay away from the pills as much as possible.

So dose would be 1 ml gp test e, 1/2 ml deca 250mg (oil base) and ? Ml gp dbol 50mg/oxy 50mg(oil base), ill probably cut it back to 10 weeks since they are 10ml vials. Then the anti estrogens I'd have to look up the names. There were 2
      Last edited by Mfire; 08-18-2013, 10:27 AM. Reason: More info

Comment

Would GP Sust 250 be a better choice for a first cycle, and if so, would i stop taking the Test E?

Comment

Working...
        X