Prolactin sides.... Andromix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prolactin sides.... Andromix

I am currently at the 6th week of an 8 week cycle of andromix. "2cc eod" I would like to go another 2 weeks, but I have blood work for TRT and a facet back injection next month. I can push both of these back a few weeks to finish if needed. Dunno if the AI's would mess with the blood work...?

I have never been gyno prone before. I have ran tren/deca before without the use of AI's.... I always have them on hand just in case.

My nips/tits look and feel fine. My bf is at 11%... No visual or physical signs of gyno. For some reason yesterday, I squeezed the left nip pretty hard and noticed some discharge. Very little. Not even enough to breast feed a baby ant. Regardless..

I have 2 shots left to finish out this 6 weeks cycle. Once again, I would love to go the full 8.. I have cabaser, letro, Arimidex, Aromasin, on hand.

Should I just stop and start back on TRT or finish out the andromix cycle and go with cbaser at .25 twice a week. Or another AI I have?

Thanks,
    sigpic
    NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

When I did andro and also when I did Tren E both times I had small lumps under nips. They went away after cycle. Once I had some itchy too and a drop off blood came out. Only used adex, when I upped it a bit it seemed to help but lumps as small as they were stook around till end of cycle. I would finish cycle, what have you been doing to fight gyno so far?
    sigpic

Comment

I haven't had to fight it off... This is the 1st sign. I always have AI's on hand but don't normally run them until symptoms start. I wouldn't have noticed this side if I didn't squeeze the crap out of the nip.

So finish out the last 2 weeks.. Think I should add in some cabaser at .25 2x a week? Should I add some adex as well? How much adex for the next two weeks?
      Thanks bro...
      sigpic

Comment

BTW... I didn't have itchy/sore nips or lumps. Also no visual or physical signs of gyno. Just a lil milk
        sigpic

Comment

did u read up on this at all? u should use caber guy, especially on tren or deca. ur ai wont stop prolactin
          sigpic

Comment

Yea, this is my 4th ride with tren (300-400mg average per week) and lots of rides with deca without the need of cabaser/prami. This is the 1st ride with the andromix. I always have it cabaser on hand but haven't had to use it... I guess this time its different. I will start cabaser ASAP and continue with the last 2 weeks of the cycle.

.20 2x a week for a starting point on cabaser?

Thanks for your help...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Little Fella View Post
              Yea, this is my 4th ride with tren (300-400mg average per week) and lots of rides with deca without the need of cabaser/prami. This is the 1st ride with the andromix. I always have it cabaser on hand but haven't had to use it... I guess this time its different. I will start cabaser ASAP and continue with the last 2 weeks of the cycle.

.20 2x a week for a starting point on cabaser?

Thanks for your help...
              Don't mean to get off track here Little Fella but are you getting good results on the mix?
              Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Yes.... For sure! I really love the mix. My gym aggression is through the roof. Sex Drive - The wife is starting to hide from me I have veins showing in every location. My forearms look like road maps.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X