Obviously new to this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obviously new to this

So here are my questions. I'm sure they have probably been asked a million times.

1.I see that test alone is recommended as a starting point for beginners. Is there a preferred manufacturer, ones that are known to have good quality product? I've seen like ten different "forms" of test(ie; enanthate, propionate), what is the difference between them?

2.Will test alone have a greater impact on sarcoplasmic or myofibrillar hypertrophy? Or is it the same? Basically would I continue with my 5/3/1 or would I want to switch to a hypertrophy based routine?

3. Protein, is 1.5g/lb of lbm sufficient or should that be increased?

4. Obvoiusly if I take test my body is going to stop producing it's own, so I will need to do pct, whats recommended? Is there anything that I should get as a, just in case? For gyno etc;

5. Lastly, is there an all in one article or place I can look to gather all of the basic information I would need to run a safe and effective first cycle?

1) the difference between the different tests is the length if the ester attached to it. Prop releases quickly and enanthate, not so quickly. For more information, do a quick search or google "ester lengths". You will learn everything you meed to know quickly and easily

2) hypertrophy is superior for muscle growth (if done right) IMO but your training routine will depend on the goals youre trying to reach

3) this also depends on the gains youre trying to achieve. I always go by this...for cutting 1g pro per pound or lbm. Maintenance is 1g per lb of scale weight. Bulking is 1.5g per lb of scale weight

4) since you will be doing a test only cycle you will only need a simple pct of nolvadex for 4 weeks at 40/30/20/10. More complex drugs require more complex pct reasoning. You will need an AI (aromatase inhibitor) to keep estro levels in check when the excess test converts over. I would always recommend you have letro on hand for any cycle you EVER run just in case gyno comes on quickly and unexpectedly

5) youve come to the right place. Just do a quick search for any concerns you may have about all of this. The best thing to do is to just read read read

We'll always be here to answer any other questions you may have. Good luck my brother and welcome aboard
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

5. Lastly, is there an all in one article or place I can look to gather all of the basic information I would need to run a safe and effective first cycle?
      here is a good post to read - http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...hlight=sam1976

olnr - I would ask u a question how long have u been working out with the weights consistently?

IMHO - if u do not have @ least min 2 solid, steady years of training u will be doing more harm than good using AAS. use the time to learn not only about AAS but also ur body.

it's like putting nitro's into a pinto - ur just gonna burn or blow something out.
      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
        here is a good post to read - http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...hlight=sam1976

olnr - I would ask u a question how long have u been working out with the weights consistently?

IMHO - if u do not have @ least min 2 solid, steady years of training u will be doing more harm than good using AAS. use the time to learn not only about AAS but also ur body.

it's like putting nitro's into a pinto - ur just gonna burn or blow something out.
        Well that's why I'm doing my research now, coincidentally I've actually been training for almost two years consistently(lifted in high school but not intelligently). I'm 27, relatively high bf 21%, 6' 220lbs, currently gym lifts are at 405/300/485. I'm trying to start learning now so that when I take this course of action I'm prepared and don't do my body any undue harm.

Comment

Working...
        X