Rookie trying to get cut!!! Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rookie trying to get cut!!! Help

I want to start Tren due to its lack of aromatizing properties, along with Clomid after post cycle. I want to strip fat off' and be healthy without my wife filing divorce. Any suggestions? Does this sound like the way to go????????

Hmm, some1 in this board had that awesome trick to cut... I think it was smt like cardio and diet, but I could be wrong about that.

How many cycles did you run before? Do you want to run tren only? Im assuming you want to go Tren A?
    If you are fast Andromix is on sale this week at uncle nappy...

But as I mentioned before: proper diet and some cardio will do the job with or without Tren

Comment

If you dont want a divorce stay away from Tren. Especially Ethanate. Very powerful stuff and should only be used by experienced bodybuilders.

Comment

Is Andromix pretty safe without the side effects???

Comment

Wow. I was told it didn' t have many side effects except the liver toxicity. Then doing Clomid with milk thistle would stop that. I guess I was told wrong.

Comment

I would not advise Tren as first cycle. I dont care who you are- it is a bad idea. Tren is serious and needs to be taken with caution- by experienced users. For you to even think to consider that tren would be a good option proves that you havnt done enough research. Which is okay im not flamming you- and we are here to help -just stating the obvious. Also, you should never run tren without test as tren will shut down your natural production of T and that is a side effect you dont want to experience - ur wife would def divorce you if you cant get it up. My advice- do some reasearch on beginner cycles. To shed fat- u have to eat clean and workout intensely- the steroid is not going to do it for you, only help you providing u eat right and train properly.

-Nature
            "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Nature I am glad that you said what you did. When I first read your opening post Bigjs2013 I wanted to scream. Listen Go check out our sponsor. You can find a beginners cut cycle I do believe. And Andromix will have sides. It has tren a in it not to mention test prop and it seems to have some serious pip for most people. Bro who ever told you that Tren has no sides is a JACKASS!! Here is a little 411 for you never listen to them again! EVER!! Now I have never done Tren yet. But I have done so much research on it and people who have run 6 cycles or more have had to stop cycles of tren do to the sides. Bigjs2013 bro go read some threads on tren. You will find that the idiot that told you tren has no sides should be smacked. Now I am done venting just really makes my blood boil when I read some off the wall crap. Good luck bro.
              Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Thanks guys for all the info. I been hitting the iron hard at least five times a week and gonna start beginners oral cycle after I get far as I can with GNC stuff, protein and then full physical with blood work and al my organs checked. Talk to you guys when I get ready to start.

Comment

Working...
                X