Arimidex Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arimidex Question

A friend of mine who says he took some test booster a cple years back is complaining of gyno issues. Said he never noticed till he started slimming down. So i had some arimidex from my last cycle. I took it e3d during my cycle as learned by the great folks is this forum, so i wasn't sure when he asked if it would fix his issue. If he has it is it too late or will what i gave him help?. Thanx guys

I seriously doubt he got gyno from a test booster. However just have him take it EOD for about 10-14 days. But he may have to get some letro. They say if you take that like 10 days it will knock it out because it is very strong. But like I said not very likely he got it from a test booster. What did he take?
    Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

He didn't say. I didn't ask. I kind of doubted that he got it from a test booster myself. LOL I just thought since i had some extra i wld lend a hand. I thought i read somewhere that it would reduce if not clear it up. If it does is there a time period that you have to try and fix it in???? I gave him like 10 halves,so 5 pills. And told him to take it e3d. So i prob did him no good anyways. I will def tell him to try Letro, thanx bigpa

Comment

No product can cure gyno! Surgery is the only way to cure gyno. Letro will work in clearing up gyno if you catch it in the early stage but adex will not do anything for gyno. Adex is something used to prevent it from happening not cure it. It sounds to me like buddy probably doesn't even have gyno but more then likely has fat built up in that area. If he continues to lose weight then he'll probably lose the fat there to.

Comment

Originally posted by manonmac1 View Post
          No product can cure gyno! Surgery is the only way to cure gyno. Letro will work in clearing up gyno if you catch it in the early stage but adex will not do anything for gyno. Adex is something used to prevent it from happening not cure it. It sounds to me like buddy probably doesn't even have gyno but more then likely has fat built up in that area. If he continues to lose weight then he'll probably lose the fat there to.
          Thats my thought.. I got the fat build up and it was pointed out by one of the members here. I too was thinking the worce... Unless he has been heavy dosing with out an AI I would think its fat tissue and nothing more.
          Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
          X