thinking about gp tren ace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thinking about gp tren ace

Has anyone used it and how long does it take to kick in? U know get the night sweats,and feel it with strength gains? I was thinking about getting 2 vials and running it mon,wed,friday, im looking to use it to trim down, any info that will help?

Originally posted by Rxjunkie001 View Post
    Has anyone used it and how long does it take to kick in? U know get the night sweats,and feel it with strength gains? I was thinking about getting 2 vials and running it mon,wed,friday, im looking to use it to trim down, any info that will help?
    well start working and seeing results are 2 different things..it works immediately but you will start seeing results within a few weeks....if you shoot every day it seems to keep the sides down...i usually get the night sweats and tren-somnia withing a couple days. what do you plan on runing it with?
    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

It also depends on how many mg per week too
      One decision determines your legacy

Comment

I was thinking about running trenA@300mg/wk with e250@500/wk , and maybe adding deca@ 250/wk but was debating on using deca just yet. And yeah i was asking about seeing the results, when i used trenE @300/wk i noticed great results by the 4th week.

Comment

Working...
        X