Masteron: Only Effective If You Are >10% bf or Myth? Article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masteron: Only Effective If You Are >10% bf or Myth? Article

Researching the different compounds I have been interested in using, the benefits of Masteron sound awesome, but almost everything I read says it's a waste of money to take unless you are already kinda ripped.

I stumbled on this article written by a Dr. who has done some studies, and he suggests the contrary.

Here is the link: http://www.bodybuildbid.com/articles...-estrogen.html

Also, a question for you vets- How do you "feel" on masteron? I have read that it is great for stamina and energy levels.

BUMP! Need some input on this one.
    Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

how do i feel on masteron..................HORNY........it has mild anti estro properties plus i feel it increases the benefits of tren so you dont have to use so much..only negative is if you are a guy who gets hair loss as a side effect, this will give it to you
      Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

141 views and no insight?

And I mean no disrespect to those who have more experience and credentials on the subject myself, but would the statement "AAS don't burn fat, diet and exercise do" also be applied to the muscle building properties of AAS? I mean, you don't get swole by shooting up and eating chips on the couch.
        If you don't eat a ton of protein, you won't build muscle on AAS.

I'm also confused by the thousands upon thousands of testimonials that certain drugs helped shred a ton of body fat of users. Again, AAS don't burn fat without any stimulation, but it seems as though they speed up the process.

Last but not least, isn't there a DIRECT correlation between estrogen and gaining/holding on to fat?

I just feel there are too many "I'm gonna read from the textbook or just repeat what others are saying" kind of responses.

Comment

I'm a firm believer diet is 90% of the game, the harder you try, the better the results. AAS ramps up how effectively your body synthesizes and can take in proteins. Just like building a house, you have to have the lumber, but on AAS you can build the house in half the time, but you gotta keep up the materials to do it.

A typical cut, or a hardcore fat burning diet, you will be at such a calorie deficit that your body will shed lean muscle along with the fat. AAS basically negates that effect and you are able to preserve lean muscle and even add on a bit while at a calorie deficit. More muscle means a higher metabolism, a higher metabolism means more fat burned. So with something potent like Tren (which is the one people usually say they shed fat with), you can typically add muscle relatively easily, that it is making you metabolize more efficiently.

Most AAS give me 0 side effects, in fact, I've never had a side. So I didn't take AI's. Naturally my estrogen was probably out of control, and once I did add the AI back in, those estrogen related effects, like water bloat, really went away. As far as estrogen being involved in gaining fat, I think you're right. If you eat like crap while on AAS, you can gain fat just as easily as you gain muscle. I think thats an effect of the heightened estrogen levels. And it's typically why it is so much harder for women to be at a super low BF % because their dominant hormone is estrogen, which is always wanting to prepare the body for a baby.

Comment

Oh, and to answer your first question. Mast will work at any BF%, but since it's effects are androgenic and anti estrogenic, the main thing it will help with is cutting down on water, and really help to give you a shredded look. I've taken mast and like it, but have never been below 10% bf, but the leaner I am, the more profound it looks aesthetically. If you're a higher bf% you just won't visually see it as much. Like DS said, it'll make you super horny too.

I think var is the same way. It works, always. Just when an AAS is primarily androgenic, it's more obvious to a thinner person.

Comment

Originally posted by cmode44 View Post
              I'm a firm believer diet is 90% of the game, the harder you try, the better the results. AAS ramps up how effectively your body synthesizes and can take in proteins. Just like building a house, you have to have the lumber, but on AAS you can build the house in half the time, but you gotta keep up the materials to do it.

A typical cut, or a hardcore fat burning diet, you will be at such a calorie deficit that your body will shed lean muscle along with the fat. AAS basically negates that effect and you are able to preserve lean muscle and even add on a bit while at a calorie deficit. More muscle means a higher metabolism, a higher metabolism means more fat burned. So with something potent like Tren (which is the one people usually say they shed fat with), you can typically add muscle relatively easily, that it is making you metabolize more efficiently.

Most AAS give me 0 side effects, in fact, I've never had a side. So I didn't take AI's. Naturally my estrogen was probably out of control, and once I did add the AI back in, those estrogen related effects, like water bloat, really went away. As far as estrogen being involved in gaining fat, I think you're right. If you eat like crap while on AAS, you can gain fat just as easily as you gain muscle. I think thats an effect of the heightened estrogen levels. And it's typically why it is so much harder for women to be at a super low BF % because their dominant hormone is estrogen, which is always wanting to prepare the body for a baby.
              Oh I agree with you on diet/training 100%, I was just saying that also applies to the muscle building properties of AAS. If you're not lifting tough and eating a bunch of protein, you won't put on size.

I do know that fat gets burnt on AAS via increased protein synthesis, carrying more mass, and the ability to spend more energy exercising, but whether we wanna call it a byproduct or a direct effect, that's what is taking place.

I just believe in real life experiences over theoretical internet write ups that get parroted by everyone. People react differently to different drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
                how do i feel on masteron..................HORNY........it has mild anti estro properties plus i feel it increases the benefits of tren so you dont have to use so much..only negative is if you are a guy who gets hair loss as a side effect, this will give it to you
                This last batch of cypionate 200mg/ml where I take 400mg/week, plus addition of masteron 100ml/mg, taking 200mg every 2 days: still horny but couldn't perform, couldn't finish the job, drove me INSANE! What do you think? Did I get a bad batch? Prior to this, my sex drive/performance were super. Please help.

Comment

Originally posted by Skibuck View Post
                  This last batch of cypionate 200mg/ml where I take 400mg/week, plus addition of masteron 100ml/mg, taking 200mg every 2 days: still horny but couldn't perform, couldn't finish the job, drove me INSANE! What do you think? Did I get a bad batch? Prior to this, my sex drive/performance were super. Please help.
                  try adding an AI, like i said mast has mild anti estrogen properties...your estrogen numbers could be too high....btw did i read that right, are you taking about 600-700mg of mast a week? if so thats way too much...400mg of mast a week is plenty
                  Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Ill weigh in with some purely anecdotal observations based on my now significant experience with Mast. Primarily, it makes you feel awesome. Of all of the steroids I have ever done, and that includes dozens of different compounds across dozens of cycles, masteron causes more of a lapse in judgment than any other. I am punch drunk with confidence and ego on the stuff. Secondly, the androgenic properties create a psychological state which promotes training. Thirdly, the hardening effects on muscle structure are pronounced and quickly seen. Lastly, I need not worry about estrogen related issues unless I am approaching dosages of Test exceeding 1 gram per week...
                    Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

Working...
                    X