Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help please!

this is my first post!

okay so i have never done steroids in my life. i have tried natural testosterone boosters like p6 but im ready to up my game. im trying to cut fat and gain muscle. i heard sustanol 250 is like the best for that but idk how much to order and what else to take with it. thanks for responding in advance!

-Tyler

Hi! Before trying to give you advice I'd like some stats, age and how long you been training and stuff. Makes it so much easier
    Size ain't nothin' without strength. Strength ain't nothin' without size

Comment

Start with height weight. And your tell us about ur diet

Comment

Sure thing guys!

Im 22, 226 with a bf% (based on the navys fucked up bf tapping methods) of 15 %.
        I have been lifting for about 4 years with exponential growth over that time. No injuries, no allergies, no nothin. I know the risk of taking steroids in the military as well and how clean to be if injecting.

As for diet? I try to stick to high protein foods but its very hard as I can only eat whatever is served at the base cafateria.
        Thanks for the help gentleman.

Comment

Hey and welcome brother.

I could get protein powder and good sources of carbs even while I was in Iraq so I doubt that's really of an issue? Our cafeterias are pretty packed on carbs so that's one thing less to worry about, and the supplements are usually also sold on base and if not you're allowed to order them from overseas with both FPO or APO addresses.

I'm not going to recommend you AAS while serving though... the risk are too high and the possible outcomes especially as someone in the military is just way too high.

The others will gladly offer their help tho.
          Ain't no use in lookin' down
          Ain't no discharge on the ground
          Ain't no use in lookin' back
          'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
          Ain't no use in feelin' blue
          'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

thanks xamo. whats aas again?

Comment

if i shouldnt juice, is there anything else i could take to improve?

Comment

anabolics steroids,

Well your diet is your first key to changing... you seem to have had no trouble in getting bigger while you were seriously lifting so why not keep at it and take advantage of it that naturally?
                Ain't no use in lookin' down
                Ain't no discharge on the ground
                Ain't no use in lookin' back
                'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
                Ain't no use in feelin' blue
                'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Originally posted by comando26 View Post
                  thanks xamo. whats aas again?

If you don't know this, you shouldn't be looking to start a cycle yet. While you may be ready, you should probably focus more on research right now.

I don't know about the Navy, but the Army gave us great meals in the DFAC. It was different for infantry in Iraq because we were on patrols and sometimes would go days out of the wire, but I was still able to get protein and just threw it in the humvee when we went out.

Like I said, research is the best option once you hit the point where you believe it's time to take the next step. Good luck...

Comment

I agree with kajunkimura, learn all you can before thinking about using. I read everything I could find and talked with a lot of people before I took anything, years before. I also truly believe in having a good base before starting, trained long and right, got the diet down and so on. As long as you get good results naturally, why mess with it? I also believe that the better the base, the more you get out if juice and the more you keep when your finished. With that said, your in the right place to learn
                    Size ain't nothin' without strength. Strength ain't nothin' without size

Comment

here is a good thread to read for info ; http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...hlight=sam1976
                      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
                        Hey and welcome brother.

I could get protein powder and good sources of carbs even while I was in Iraq so I doubt that's really of an issue? Our cafeterias are pretty packed on carbs so that's one thing less to worry about, and the supplements are usually also sold on base and if not you're allowed to order them from overseas with both FPO or APO addresses.

I'm not going to recommend you AAS while serving though... the risk are too high and the possible outcomes especially as someone in the military is just way too high.

The others will gladly offer their help tho.
                        I've never been in the service and Xamo's been there so I'm going to have to agree with him, he always has great advise brother.
                        The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                        Chat Box Talk And Rules
                        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                        No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Ur to young to take gear if u don't no anything about it u r not ready u need to do some research before u think about this

Comment

Working...
                          X