injecting issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• injecting issues

I went to pin yesterday in my delt and yes i have done it many times b4, i think i went into scar tissue, i went to push it into my arm and it was really hard to push it in, i didn't notice anything different while pushing the test in. Then it was really hard to pull it back out and then oil followed it out really fast then it burned a little when i put the alcohol swab on it which I've never noticed any other time. So is that how it is when u go through scar tissue?

Good to know man. I will avoid scar tissue at all cost that sounds shitty

Comment

I don't know if it's scar tissue or not, but I have experienced similar issue, I felt a "crunchy" feeling pushing it in? Didn't hurt all that much but quite a lot of blood when pulling out
      Size ain't nothin' without strength. Strength ain't nothin' without size

Comment

Are you pinning ed or eod? It could have been a scab you had in your shoulder from a previous shot.. Also what size guage are you using?

Comment

Yeah the crunchy sound is scar tissue.. I would try injecting into a different area of the shoulder
          One decision determines your legacy

Comment

going through a tendon? is that possible?
            Ain't no use in lookin' down
            Ain't no discharge on the ground
            Ain't no use in lookin' back
            'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
            Ain't no use in feelin' blue
            'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

A crunchy sound is only nice in you're breakfast cereals when it happens too me I just pulled out and pined a little too the side, no problem except the blood :/

Comment

Pin your butt, no worries there unless you feel a very deep pain but not to worry.. that just means you hit your sciatic nerve xD
                Ain't no use in lookin' down
                Ain't no discharge on the ground
                Ain't no use in lookin' back
                'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
                Ain't no use in feelin' blue
                'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

It was my butt

Comment

I always use a 23g 1" needle. I didn't have a crunchy sound. Lol sorry bro. I pin Monday/Thursday. So was that scar tissue u think? Im jw it was weird. And i do pin my shoulders quite often. I mean i only hit my glutes shoulders and quads. So i know its bound to happen.

Comment

Working...
                    X