GP Andromix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
    i preferred 1cc a day because it cut down on sides...but its really up to you.....as for adding anything again it depends on what you want...some add a little more test, some add tren a.....my nxt run with cutmix im adding an oral, possibly dbol, i dont get any water wt from dbol...but you could add var, winny or tbol
    If I wanted to go with winny when should I add it in? Also what AI should I keep on hand to combat sides. Arimidex, Letro,??
    Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigpa View Post
      If I wanted to go with winny when should I add it in? Also what AI should I keep on hand to combat sides. Arimidex, Letro,??
      letro would be too much...the mast acts as a mild AI so the adex would be plenty, but id only use it if necessary so you dont completely crush ur estro.....the winny you could start when you want, but id only run it for 3-6 weeks depending on the dose...usually 50mg of good winny is plenty, and you can run it on the long end with that dose
      Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Okay thanks for the info. We need to try and vote it in for product of the week. Need it to be half off again. Going to PM you ds222
        Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigpa View Post
          Okay thanks for the info. We need to try and vote it in for product of the week. Need it to be half off again. Going to PM you ds222
          no problem..ill be around all night
          Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

I started this last Saturday doing 1.2cc EOD. I only received partial order. So, I will be running this for 6 weeks. I did my 3rd shot this morning. I haven't really seen/felt much. I have been on 400mg TRT per week from the doc since October 2012. I have been adding an extra 100mg per week of test to this. So minus the TRT I should be around 350 test for 6 weeks.

How long before you guys felt the andromix kick in?
            sigpic
            NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Working...
            X