First course oral

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First course oral

Hey there 8 months ago I decided I wanted to get bigger. Now steroids were always in my mind but I gave myself 6 months of natural training before I started. Well I ended up giving it 8 months and started a 8 week dbol course.
    I am wrapped with my gains both muscle and strength wise. I'm now off for two months(2 weeks left) before I start again. One of my mates who is with out a doubt very knowledgable on lifting has asked me to not start for another few months and to go to a gym and get a trainer to get all my techniques right. I want to know if I only lift with a trainer only and tell them what I'm doing should it be ok to start up again in two weeks or is it best to lift with trainer for a few months then start ( I am so happy with apperance I want to make sure I'm no jumping the gun)
    Haters are always gonna hate. Your better being hated on than the one doing the hating love life live it.

You only have 8 months of natural lifting behind you? .. You're wasting gear and endangering yourself... steroids don't strengthen your core muscles... you'll gain strength in your major muscles but everything else will be lacking... most people have years of natural experience and didn't start before they reached a plateau they couldn't get across. I don't know what you want from your post but get serious naturally then after years of training perhaps start gear but if you can't achieve the bare minimum without it it's gonna be a disaster in the future.
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

xamo is right.

Comment

Great advice mate and ill be taking it. for my core I use a kayak so I do target core a lot as when I kayak it's hours on end. But what you have said makes a great point and this is why I'm hear thankyou.
        Haters are always gonna hate. Your better being hated on than the one doing the hating love life live it.

Comment

You could also do it using weights... just challenge yourself while doing an isometric type of routine. Try to master the planche push up for instance.. great core exercise.. so many exists and it'll do you no harm (if form is respected). Feel free to ask anything in this forum...most of the people are great guys and some of them are pros. They'll be more than happy to help you.
          Ain't no use in lookin' down
          Ain't no discharge on the ground
          Ain't no use in lookin' back
          'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
          Ain't no use in feelin' blue
          'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Friends dont let friends do oral cycles only

Comment

Yeah mate your right he was on at me about that.

Comment

Working...
              X