looking for some advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for some advice

Ok guys this a little about me. I am 33 yrs old turning 34 in a couple of months. A couple years ago I woke up found myself tip the scales at close to 300 lbs and decided it was time for a change. After getting my diet under control and exercise I have trimmed down to 195 lbs. I always told myself I would not go this route but after hitting a wall. I'm not losing anymore body fat and not putting on anymore muscle just maintaining where I'm at an that's with me changing routines in the gym. So after talking with several guys that take an use to take I decided to do it in order for me to achieve my goals an this is the next step. The stack i have put together starts with TEST P but being a first timer afraid because it is water based that it maybe hard for me to manage an maintain even levels. Using that with anastrozol, winstrol, and clebuterol. I'm not looking to get huge just add a little more size. My main goal is to reduce bodyfat. I'm thinking about adding Tren A but taking it at a lower amount because it is so strong. I have pct of nolva clomid. I am getting ready to order just like some feedback any some suggestions if you have any thanks guys.
    Cope
    Last edited by Cope; 03-17-2013, 01:29 PM.

First, post up your diet so we can see what youre eating and make adjustments there. Second, prop is not water based. Deffinately oil based but people usually dont use it for a first cycle due to the fact that you have to pin it every other day. I dont have a problem with u using it on your first cycle, just let it be known that EOD pins are not comfortable. Third and final, dont use tren. Simple as that. Theres no need for it on a first cycle. Its kind of like the king of gear so if you use it on your first cycle, gains will never be the same again without it. Plus the sides can be pretty harsh for a new user that isnt even sure how his body will react from test. So learn the basics and maybe once youve mastered everything else, use the tren
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

cope whats good im BIGMURPH if your going to go down this path start simple take some test cyp or e at 200mgs-400mgs a wk split into 2 shots and maybe start with for the first 4-6 wks with t-bol at 20-30mgs a day.A simple cycle like that is great for a begginer and like alex said get your diet right high protein and eat right feed your muscles good and you will drop some fat and put on more muscle.If you really want to just drop fat and get real cut up try taking test cyp or e just like I said before and take proviron through your cycle 25-50mgs a day and take it trhough your pct also.If you have any questions send me a private message and we will talk if you want check out my site it might give you some more info.geared up strength its the site in my signature.Like I said if you have questions just send me a private message and I will be happy to help.

Comment

Listen to Alex he knows what he's talking about, but if you do decide to use AAS Test Prop is hard to use in a few ways. One it can be painful to some guys (me being one of them) also you need to open at least 4 injection site, I like hip and legs. Test Prop will need to be injected ed to eod (every day to every other day) You say you want to add muscle and lose fat, welcome to the club, we all want that, but you can really only do one thing at a time to do it right. The gear you have chosen is for the most part, what we call a cut cycle, trying to lose fat. Winstrol, and Clenbuterol are a good add to this, but there are sides you must be aware of. Winstrol toxicity-wise is very toxic to the liver and should only be taken no longer than 6-8week (6wk's should really be max) plus it's very drying to the joints, in other words you'll need to drink plenty of water and then some more. Clenbuterol also has it's sides, the shacks, increased heart rate and a feeling of being warmer are just a few. Clenbuterol acts on the receptors quickly, and because of this, it is often recommended that it be used for two weeks at a time then given a two week break in order to allow the receptors a break. If this is not done, one's body can grow accustomed to the drug and its effects will subside. These are only a few of the sides from the gear your looking to take, if you search here on the forum you can find more info on everything.
        You can also try this web site: http://www.steroid.com/ This is a great site.
        The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
        Chat Box Talk And Rules
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
        No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Alex is always got great advice listen to him then u go about ur buisness

Comment

Working...
          X