I am 37, and new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am 37, and new

hi i am new, i am 37 and i have worked out since i was 18, but not hardcore i look like the average guy with 13% body fat, a little bit of muscles, and some shoulder pain . i did sust inj a few years ago for 3 weeks, and I got some gains, but it wasnt a real cycle though the nice gains were good. Do you know if I need the napsgear beginner bulk cycle or beginner cut cycle? I want to get cut not really looking to bulk up. I will be eating lean food in moderate quantity so i can lose some fat, I am currently 13% body fat. I want to get down to 8% body fat and build muscle.

Is PCT necessary? or is it optional based on response of body?

Thanks!
    riderbimmer
    Last edited by riderbimmer; 03-08-2013, 04:17 PM.

Pct is sooooo important pct is more important than you steroid cycle

Comment

Bro, no offense, but you need to stay away from AAS until you've done research and actually learned something!

Comment

Originally posted by EthanWS6 View Post
        Bro, no offense, but you need to stay away from AAS until you've done research and actually learned something!
        Copy that. Anything you want andwered can be found buy a quick search on here or even google. But just to help you out a little, bigL is 100% correct. Ive seen a few people get some really nice gains on a cycle and not do a pct. they turned out looking and feeling worse than they did before they started the cycle. A good PCT is 100% necessary bubba. Good luck. Come back with some good wuestions and we'll be more than glad to help you do this thing the right way
        "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

I'm bigmurph and like these guys said do your research and pct is very important but I like to help design cycles so while your doing your research if you have any questions send me a private message and I would be happy to help you out if you want you can check out my site and read some of the info on it to help you start your research my site is my signature. But I would be happy to help so if you have any questions send me a pm and we will discuss it.
          GOOD LUCK
          BIGMURPH

Comment

Working...
          X