anti estrogens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anti estrogens

I would like to know when you should decide to use Anastrozole (Arimidex) or Exemestane (Aromasin)?... I'm planning to run a-bombs for 50mg to 100mg daily and test enth 500 weekly. and might try to add some Tren enth possibly... have not tried tren yet, only have 8 cycles under my belt... But don't know when to decipher between the two estrogen blockers?... and info would be nice

The whole thing depends on you and how you react to those compounds. Weather your prone to gyno or not, you said you've done 8 cycle how have you reacted to what you took then?
    MrBig
    Last edited by MrBig; 02-26-2013, 09:25 PM.
    The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
    Chat Box Talk And Rules
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
    No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Ive ran Anastrozole (Arimidex) half tab every time with all cycles. The heaviest cycle i ran was 1000 test enth 500 deca weekly 10 weeks and Methan 50 (dianabol) daily for 5 weeks... never got hard nips or sensitive.. the only thing i had was acne for a bit.. Hairier maybe a little on my back.. I Just wondered when the threshold is for Stronger estrogen's?.. I haven't tried tren or a-bombs, that's what I'm worried about?..

Comment

So Adex or Aro will help with aromatization and estrogen sides for test and most other compounds. Deca and Tren are different. Tren specifically is a progesterone antagonist and can make you lactate. You want to run Caber when you're taking Tren to keep the sides away.

For the first few weeks, take 0.25mg of caber twice a week. So if you're running Tren E, just take 1/4 of a tab same day as your injections. If you start to experience Tren related sides after a few weeks, you can up the Caber to 0.50mg twice a week.

Continue to take the Adex as you normally dose it too, even if you don't see sides, so that you can keep your estrogen in check.

Comment

I say use adrx or aro and run it from the first pin to the last day of pct. have enough of whichever one you go with to use it eod in case u have to. ALWAYS have letro on hand just incase symptoms pop up. The second you notice something, take a letro immediately and treat it as your AI dose. After you use the letro, go back to the other AI schedule and proceed from there

Also, if you run a 19-nor compound, always use caber as cmode has pointed out
          ALEX.18
          Last edited by ALEX.18; 02-26-2013, 10:19 PM.
          "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

thanks guys for the help. i never herd of lactating from tren before? also if i were taking A-bombs, do you think if i took a stronger estrogen blocker like Exemestane (Aromasin). do you think it would cut down on the bloated puffy face look?

Comment

when i was on 1000 test my face looked a little puffy also..

Comment

Aromasin is a stronger AI so yea, it would keep more water off than adex for the majority of people. Everyone is different though
                "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

thanks to everyone for the help. just one more question that came up with everyone's comments... why would you get gyno from tren if your taking Exemestane (Aromasin)? its very powerful estrogen blocker....

Comment

Read my first reply

Comment

in simple terms, IMO -
                      Adex has a shorter life and I take every 2-3days which is a touch harder to get constant levels. (from cycle to cycle)
                      Aroma I can take once a week and be good - so it is just generally how I feel

just remember that A-bomb where used for people w/Anemia so keep an eye on ur RBC + BP
                      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
                      X