Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GP product TestE200/EQ200

Hello everyone,

I see a list of products from GP with labels such as TestE200/EQ200, TestE 250/Deca200

My question is are these pre mix vials or seperate vials of each compound?

Thanks!
    "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Pre mixed. The numbers meen thats how many mg's of each compound in 1ml of the mixture
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Good to know. One dude actually wrote in his review that it came in a couple vials. Maybe I read it wrong but that is what got my attention. Thanks agaun brotha.
      "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

Comment

Nah. I have 4 vials of the test/eq blend at home. Its all in one vial too. Amazing how they do that right?
        "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Hahaha it should be shown on the show " How do they do that?". Blowwwsss my miiinndddd lol jk. Thanks for clearing that up for me. Enjoy your stack!

Comment

Hahaha thanks bro

Comment

Working...
            X