Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bloodvalues after methastosterone administartion

http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/conte...yldrostanolone

Reading the old studies I found out that subq andministration of methylated orals had many advantages and exerted more potency. As you can read here
    http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/conte...yldrostanolone

I was experimenting with methasterone as an injectable. After the success of MT-DMN which is tested in China again. I wanted to know if methasterone is as toxic as the oral version SuperDrol . On the net you can read that it wrecks liver and kidneys.

In the Netherlands we have an anabolic-poli where an experienced endocrinologist (dr de Ronde) looks at the bloodvalues of people on AAS.

Our testperson had a past of bodybuilding but later started to use (much) recreational drugs. Now he wanted to get buff again. First we wanted to see how his bloodvalues changed after 4 weeks of methastosterone 1 ml subQ e.o.d. here are the results: his "good cholesterol" decreased as expected.

He grew a bit more then 1 kg/week. In the gym he didn't gained to much power. Now he adds injectable testosterone trenbolone and methandienone and will test his bloodvalues again in a few weeks before PCT.
    Attached Files

china

I'll mail the new test values from china here soon after Chinese New year
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Methylated.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	74.1 KB
ID:	152472Click image for larger version

Name:	Methasterone.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	55.8 KB
ID:	152473

Comment

on the last test LDL increased,HDL decreased,cholesterol increased,liver ok---Ronny know you something about how clean is his diet?

Comment

His diet is clean, now my friend will make a new diet scheme for mass, just like the cycle. The bad ratio of bloodlipids is due to AAS usage. he'll do a bloodtest some time after PCT to monitor the bloovalues on the whole traject. Interesting i.m.o.

Comment

Working...
        X