Front loading and/or kickstarting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front loading and/or kickstarting

I recently posted about doing a Test only cycle and there was a thread about front loading too. I have read and respect everyone's comment's and have decided to go ahead with a 12 week cycle of Test. I have been doing gear for less than two years so maybe Test only may not be so bad. I plan on doing 625cc EW. My question is now, if I front load can I also use DBol or is that too much? I am pretty good as far as not getting too many sides.
    sigpic

I think its all up to you but i personally would do both. Just go 4 weeks with d bol at a low dose like 30-40mg ed. You will get harsher sides faster but thats how you know the drugs are in your blood. Just pay very close attention to your body and the reactions you will have to the drugs.

How much are you going to frontload?
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
      I think its all up to you but i personally would do both. Just go 4 weeks with d bol at a low dose like 30-40mg ed. You will get harsher sides faster but thats how you know the drugs are in your blood. Just pay very close attention to your body and the reactions you will have to the drugs.

How much are you going to frontload?
      625 day one, 250 day two, day 3 nothing, day 4 250.
      sigpic

Comment

Whats your normal pinning schedule going to be? E3d or mon/thu?
        "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
          Whats your normal pinning schedule going to be? E3d or mon/thu?
          mon thurs is what I usually do
          sigpic

Comment

K then just pin 625mg mon and 625mg on thurs. no need to do the extra 250mg in there

Comment

Working...
            X