? About deca with test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ? About deca with test

This will be my second ever cycle the first being only test for 10'weeks. My ? Is can I run deca at a low dose of 300mg a week for 10 manly for my joints and run 500 mg week test E for 12 and not have my system be shut down too much. I have plenty of pct with hcg nolvadex armidex and even taxifomen but I'm still planing it out but I bought enough to do at least 3 cycles like this.
    I'm very worried about my joints cause of shoulder surgery 6 months ago but I got all my strength back and ready to get freakish.
    I'm thinking of running armidex .25 Ed until week 12 hcg for 250iu Ed at week 8-9 then 3 weeks dry after 12 week with nolvadex for 4 weeks and hcg for the first 2 at 250iu Ed
    But I'm having doubts about needing all of that since I'm running low doses and less than 16 week cycle.

Looking for lean hard gains. I know diet is key plan on running 2500 cal sedentary job
    Please critic

I see wayyy too much wrong here to ignore this post...please understand im not trying to be a dick head, i just want you to be your best and get there the best and safest way possible.

1st - NO NANDROLONE FOR A SECOND CYCLE! You really need to have more experience and knowledge with aas before using a drug like this.its very tricky and if not done right, you could fuck yourself up very easily. I would put the fact that u dont have any plans for using caber next but since i wouldnt recommend u use nandrolone, ill leave that out. 19-nors such as nandrolones and trenbolones cause gyno related side effects through a condition called prolactin. Its basically the drug aromatizing and taking a different route than test takes to bind to the estrogen receptors. So normal AIs wont do anything to prevent this with 19-nors. U stilll would need a regular AI cause of the test AND also caber. Read up on it.

2nd - .25mg adex ed will kill estrogen levels off too much. I kno everyone is different but this is the case with anyone. You need estrogen to build muscle. The point of an AI is to keep estrogen levels at the normal level by keeping the aromatized test from binding to the receptors as estrogen. You want normal estrogen levels while the artificial test brings test levels much higher.

3rd - Hcg is not need ed. 2x a week is fine. If you want to get even more specifi on hcg, its not meant to be ran to keep the testes from shrinking. Its meant to be used once you begin to notice shrinkage to bring them back to fullness

4th and final - 2500 cals is pretty low at your size. You could do good with 3-3.5k cals. Just keep the majority of them clean but enjoy yourself every now and then. Not all the time but maybe once or twice a week if you find yourself missing out on some cals.

Bottom line - Stick with test. Throw in an oral kickstart like t bol and run the test for 12+ weeks. If u absolutely need to run deca, do it for the sole purpose of joint lubrication at a low dose like maybe 1cc a week and dont forget your caber

Good luck brother and i hope this helped. Just do your research man. You will learn
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Thanks man that's what I needed to know. Ill stick with test and if needed can I start deca anytime also 1cc is 200mg is this fine
      So ill do test 500mg week with no armidex and simple pct with nolvadex correct even if I use the low dose deca

Thanks again

Comment

No you do need adex. But not at the dose you suggested in your first post. Adex @ .25mg e3d will get the job done for that much test. If you start to see estrogen related sides, up it to .25mg eod. But thats as much as anyone should go. If you need something stronger than adex @ .25mg eod, consider aromasin @ 12.5 mg e3d or eod but u shouldnt have that issue with only 500mg of test. Your cycle should look like this:

500mg test/week
        .25mg adex e3d
        If you absolutely need to, .5cc(100mg) nandrolone 2x a week but i would not suggest this. You can get joint relief from glucosamine chondrointon products.
        Nolva pct 40/20/20/10
        "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Thanks for laying it down for man

Comment

Nice job alex VERY well put.

Comment

Originally posted by Howell88 View Post
              Thanks for laying it down for man
              No prob bro. Thats what were here for. Let me know if u have any other questions.

Thanks big L

Comment

i have a question......... does big L's abs looked airbrushed on?they just so perfect! - LOL just kidding Big L I know how hard you work..... few more weeks and ill be back at the gym with u on saturdays

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
                No prob bro. Thats what were here for. Let me know if u have any other questions.

Thanks big L
                http://juicedmuscle.com/signaturepics/sippic1218_5.gif

www.NapsGear.net/?ref=945

Comment

U boys know each other? Thats fuckin cool. I wish i had someone from my gym on here

Comment

Ya. I workout partner is hard to come by . But if you notice in his post it says he will be back in a few weeks lol
                    I know people can get great results by themselves but it also good to have a lifting partner. Someone who knows how to (spot)
                    I have given up asking strangers for spotting me whick is wrong but some guys have no idea

Comment

Hahahaha. Oh yea bro. I kno exactly what u meen. I hate when my training partner skips out on me. He's the ONLY person i trust to help me when im moving heavy weights. I take the days that he misses and do lighter weights with more reps. Just to change it up

Comment

dont worry big L..... ill be back just need to get strenght back so i can spot u correctly LOL
                        http://juicedmuscle.com/signaturepics/sippic1218_5.gif

www.NapsGear.net/?ref=945

Comment

Working...
                        X