Coming off first cycle question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming off first cycle question

At the moment im running my first well actually my second cycle but anyways its my first injectable cycle. So I am into my third week of my cycle loving it aswell!! My stats before where -

230 pounds
    6'4
    14% bodyfat

After three weeks im at
    243 and 15% bodyfat which im really happy with so far I seem to be getting learner every damn day aswell lol

the cycle im running is -
    Weeks 1-15 750 mg GP Test Enanth250 per week.
    Weeks 1-12 500 mg GP Deca250 per week
    Weeks 1-4: 40mg GP Turan per day
    Weeks 1-15 .5 mg GP Anastrozole per day

Well my question is for my pct I really wanna run dnp but that would be stupid to do that. I really wanna cut my bodyfat as fast as possible for a lean cycle before summer hits. Granted I wont finsh this cycle till march and will be pcting during april so fuck ill be a little heavy. Well my question is if I run my pct with dnp small like 200mg a day and run Ostarine (MK 2866) at 30mg a day. Could i possible keep my gains and drop bodyfat?? Literally start my cut cycle during pct?? Or would it be safe to run pct with Ostarine and then after pct is over do a 2 week 200mg of dnp??

Pct would look like this:

Weeks 1-4- 40 mg GP Nolva per day
    Weeks 1-4 100mg GP Clomiphene per day
    Weeks 1-5 1mg GP Anastrozole per day
    Week 1- 4,500 iu HCG
    Week 2- 3,000 iu HCG
    Week 3- 1,500 iu HCG
    Week 1-6 Ostarine 30mg per day

Dnp?? 200mg at what week???

So thoughts?? Thanks guys!!!
    Chaz32621
    Last edited by Chaz32621; 01-01-2013, 04:15 PM.

Second cycle and you are doing 1000mg of test AND Deca? Have fun with HRT when you are older. You should really research things before you just start pumping your body full of hormones..

Comment

Damn should be 750mg I take 1.5ml on Monday and 1.5 on Thursday whops well thanks tho. And i have done my research lol. I went all natty and got to 270 at 17% bodyfat so I have experience and im 24. But I honstly think my shit is under dosed and yes I know I should only do 500 buttttt. It may not I may get my assed kicked in a couple weeks but the tbol isnt kicken in as good as I thought it would shoulda ran dbol.

Comment

750 is still too much for your first cycle.. No offense, but just because you are big does not mean you know what you are doing with AAS lol. Not only are you doing 750mg of test but also 500mg deca? That is a pretty big cycle..

Comment

Should I lower it down?? Run it longer?? Whats your take on Ostarine?? Is that solid to add to my pct to keep gains?? Granted im only in week 3 but I debating if I should add ostarine to it Ive seen some good logs and some not so good logs. Then ive seen people use dnp while on pct and got good results and some who lost all they worked for. smh I dont know what to do lol.
          Chaz32621
          Last edited by Chaz32621; 01-01-2013, 06:56 PM.

Comment

To answer your question, you should be fine with clomid and a good test booster

As far as cutting fat, get some clen and cycle that off and on
            "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Working...
            X