how should i take my next cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how should i take my next cycle

hey fellas i'm about to order my cycle with this nice little sale we have going on.I just dont know which way I should take it.I'm getting andro mix,test prop,stan 10,adex and clomid.I wanted to start with the andro mix 1cc eod and take 20mgs ed of stan then take 100mgs eod of test prop with the stan 20mgs ed once the andro mix is finished take the adex the whole time at .25 eod maybe up to .5 eod if i need it through pct and clomid 50mgs ed for 4 wks pct.cheap cycle money is tight but my real question is do I start with the test prop then take the andro mix or do I start with andro mix then take test prop.I thought starting andro mix first would allow the tren to get out of my system and keep the test prop going until my pct.Tell me what you think I love constructive critisizim.I already know this is a cheap cycle I would love to do more with it but I would like to take advantage of the sale and get the andro mix cheap.Also I have thought about replacing the stan 10 with decca at 300mgs a wk what do you fellas think about that.
    Thanks for the help
    BIGMURPH
    GOOD LUCK GETTING BIG

Keep the stan. No deca AND tren. You will be shut down too hard.

How many cc's of each r u getting?
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

andro mix im running 1cc eod test prop 1/2cc eod with andro mix after 6 wks when i run out of andro mix im running 300mgs wk test prop with the stan 20 mgs whole time and adex .25 eod maybe .5 eod if i need it through pct and clomid 4wks pct 50mgs

Comment

I meant how many bottles of each are u getting?
        "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

2 bottles of andro mix and 4 bottles of test prop 1 bag stan 10 1 bag clomid 1 bag adex

Comment

Then yea start with 1ml amix and .5ml prop then once the amix runs out go with 1ml prop till its finished.

As far as the winny goes, i believe in high doses. With 1 pack you have enough to run 20mg for 7 weeks which to me is a waste of money. 2 packs would give you enough for 2 days shy of 6 weeks which most people will recommend. I say get 3 packs and run it at 70mg for last 6 weeks. I know u say money is tight but its about to win POW and id rather youdo it right to get the results you desire. Just be sure to get some liquid glucosamine and chondrointon and do twice the recommended serving.

Comment

I was thinking of not running stan at all at first but with the tren in the andro I figured i would run a low dose to go with it I dont want to run to much because i like my hair even though i shave my head i have had friends thin out pretty notice able from it plus the mast dosent help my hair line either so I try to keep it low so I figured 10mgs mourn 10mgs night just when i run the andro to go with the tren not really trying to get any results from it just want to use it to block some progestin and free some test.

Comment

Well there u go. I guess u answered ur own question haha.

Comment

i appreciate the input bro be easy
                  GOOD LUCK GETTING BIG
                  BIGMURPH
                  holla at me if you need anything

Comment

Working...
                  X