steroid stomach? (what's that?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• steroid stomach? (what's that?)

So I've been reading a lot of crap all over and have come across comments that were referring to steroid stomach or abs? After asking somebody, the person told me that it meant having your upper abs overdeveloped and sticking out while everything else would look normal? I'm like wtf?I mean, I don't think that's what it is if it even exists.. I mean I've always had stronger upper abs and always have had them take over the rest while i had never taken any kind of gear but anyone can enlighten me on the subject?
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

I have read that its not from steroids but there is a medical name for haveing your upper stomach (abs) stickout further than ur lower stomach (abs) someone on this website posted a pic of himself with that disease. He called it something

Comment

people lumped steroids together with GH, GH was associated with the big Guts / distended abs of the BB in the late 80's early 90's.... even today.
      The theory was that GH made ur internal organs grow.

Now it is associated with hormones and the incredible amounts of food ingested. + Visceral fat.
      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Yeah it's from GH. From what I understand, along with making organs grow, your intestines swell a little as well?

Comment

Working...
        X