primo and the hype

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• primo and the hype

I'm looking for people's opinions that have taken primo and if they think it was worth the money.I had a friend that took it and said it was great but i didnt know him at the time so i coudnt see his results.he took 600mgs a wk.If you have taken it how did you run it and what was your results and the cycle you took.
    Thanks for the info i'm real curious about if its worth the money

GOOD LUCK GETTING BIG FELLAS
    BIGMURPH

hey bigmuprh,
    I'm currently running 600mg/wk + 750mg/wk test e. I have naturally an ectomorph body type so putting on weight is a bit of a challenge for me. I've noticed on primo that I can eat nearly anything i want and still stay lean. However, since i am currently trying to put on weight and using test/primo its nearly impossible I am literally eating as much as possible (while of course still keeping it clean) and to be honest its a huge struggle. I am still keeping pretty lean hanging between 12-14% while bulking but I am having a tough time. Going to throw some tbol in there next. (I want to stay to less androgenic compounds due to hairloss issues) I have noticed my hair shedding but nothing more than when I ran oral winstrol. I'm sure when im begin my cut, primo's glory will shine through. I've recently upped my dose to 800mg/wk and will stay at this dose till end of cycle. As far as strength gains, are very minimal and muscle yield is slow but I'm no fool and i was expecting very slow progress. Just kind of sucks when my previous cycle was test prop, npp, dbol and strength gains as well as size gains were quite easy. Its an extremely expensive compound but we all choose our weapons. If you're trying to bulk and put on size i dont think primo is the right choice, but if you are concerned about lean muscle yield then you might like it.

Comment

Working...
    X