Hgh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hgh

Human Growth Hormone how do u mess with this i understand mg ml but IU i am lost 2cc means 2ml so if anyone knows tell me the steps in this cuz this might be my new cycle after i take a 3 month restfrom the cycle i am in now

1 ml is 10 ius ..... 1 insulin pin full is 10 ius

Comment

depends how u mix it, HGH comes as a powder + u add Bact H2O to it.

Do a search here their should be 5-10 post on it also goto Utube shld be some videos also.
      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

if its a 10 iu bottle with powder in it put 1 full insulin pin of water in with the powder then you will have 10 ius of hgh to use . thats wat i am doing myself at the minute doing 5 ius eod and i off to go up to 5 ius ed for my last 6 week . ive had about 80 ius upto now and body fats going feeling tight . but getting quite a bit of cramp in my forearms and a bit to the chest area . ive looked this up and its quite normal side affects take it easy hope every thing goes well .............

Comment

if u get cramps/pain back down the dose a little for a week then go back up - or u could split the dose up thru out the day.

generally speaking start @ 2ius + slowly go up .5-1 iu a wk shld help w sides.
          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

thanks for the info iam only doing 5 ius eod so you think its best i come down to maybe 3 ius eod and see wat happens .. the cramps mainly in my fore armsand its making my grip pretty shit.. ive had decent gains allready with hgh ive gone real tight and cut and do you think that 5 ius eod is enough please let me no wat you think thanks pall

Comment

Originally posted by big lump View Post
              thanks for the info iam only doing 5 ius eod so you think its best i come down to maybe 3 ius eod and see wat happens .. the cramps mainly in my fore armsand its making my grip pretty shit.. ive had decent gains allready with hgh ive gone real tight and cut and do you think that 5 ius eod is enough please let me no wat you think thanks pall
              give it a shot drop down to 3ius for 2inj then increase by .5ius next 2inj if all is good continue going up by .5ius till u get back to 5ius.
              also try drinking more h2o + cutting sodium.
              "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Thanks for the advice its shot time in the morning so i will start tomoz and i will let you no how i go on thanks again cheers mate

Comment

I think you'll like this one:
                  http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/conte...-cycles?page=1

Comment

cheers for the link good info thanks pall

Comment

Working...
                    X