liv-52

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• liv-52

I need some opinions on liv-52 or should I just use milk thistle or is there something else I dont know about.I'm going to take stanozol 50mgs oral and t-bol 40mgs at different times but I know the stan 50 is supposed to be real toxic anyone have some knowledge for me.
    Thanks
    BIGMURPH

N2Guard by needtobuildmuscle.com
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Honestly, all these liver protectors are nothing exceptional... they aren't bad but if you are taking enough steroids to damage your liver, Liv 52 won't help for shit and that no matter what.
      Ain't no use in lookin' down
      Ain't no discharge on the ground
      Ain't no use in lookin' back
      'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
      Ain't no use in feelin' blue
      'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Well, I take (4) a day. The way I look at it, it's been around forever and it has a chance of helping, I'll take it. Some folks swear by it. ill let you all know when i do my overall panel to see if it helps.
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, but see it from another point of view, if you willingly cut yourself with a knife, no matter what medication you're taking you'll still suffer from the cut, the bleeding and scar, it doesn't matter whether or not you're using a pain reliever pill or even an injection, you perhaps won't feel a thing, but you'll still be bleeding. It's the exact same thing here, if you're taking in enough gear, no matter how much liv52 you're taking, you'll still damage ur liver, perhaps it'll help a tiny bit, but it won't save you ^^

Comment

True, it's definitely not a sure fire preventative, but merely an aid. Yeah, if you're on too much, nothing will prevent damage. Don't get me wrong, I'm just taking it as an aid. I'm rather OCD on that kinda stuff.
            sigpic

Comment

I can say tudca brought my bilirubin levels down and kept alt and ast levels from rising to high. I was on SD for 4 weeks too and normally my levels would double while on. I was also taking cycle support and some extra ala. in the past i think the support helped but when I saw my blood work after the tudca i was thrilled. at only 250mg per day too!

Comment

you can't compare...

Comment

Working...
                X