GP Test Prop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GP Test Prop

ok i dont know from personal use but why do mostly everyone says Test Prop is a bitch to use i know its a short ester an u need to pook urself every 2 or 3 a day but what i read an heard from in my gym its a bitch cuz its like putting lemon on a open cut cuz thats how much it hurts but aint pain part of life an working out ?

anyways to me what i read Test Prop looks good to use hardly any bloating or ergo and it uses ur own fat to burn its like a diet pill but with the workout u need to do

an yes i understand Juice is not a miracle growth it takes time an alot of knowledge in how to get the body u want if ur lazy an workout only 30 mins know u getting shit but if u workout 1 to 2 hours a day mon-fri an dont forget cardio /diet u know u goin to have a body for next summer

How about pinning urself with propinate and not being able to move you shoulder. Or inject in your arse and not be able to sit how do you workout you should try it before you talk. Goodluck

Comment

its not fun having to pin that much but prop is great

Comment

If you have ever been hit with a bat, kicked by a horse then, that's how it feels... for atleast 2 days after you pin.. Remember you pin eod!!

Comment

Working...
        X