how to shoot hcg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to shoot hcg

Hey guys a friend of mine is at the point in his cycle where he needs to shoot his hcg.I have never used it before and neither has he on the box it says im or subcontinus or whatever that word is I dont have the box in front of me but which way is better im or the other.I looked up injecting subcontinuous and it said to inject in the fat in the stomach is this true.Thanks for the help on this one. Also he has to mix it any pointers on the best way to do that.He does have all sizes of needles what size is best for the injection he wants to shoot 1000iu 5 times do you think that will be good or do you think he should do 2000iu then 2000iu then 1000iu.he is going to shoot every 5 days.thanks for the help.his hcg is pregnyl by the way I dont know if that matters but I figuered it might.

do a search bigmurph it's been covered many,many times.

here is 1 murph - http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...8-HCG-Protocol
    ODB
    Last edited by ODB; 10-18-2012, 09:42 PM.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

I know I was just being lazy I figured someone could just shoot it out I could have my buddy read it and that would be it.The thing is we looked it up online but I dont beleive half the shit written on the web I would rather hear it come from a member I know knows what there talking about.and has experience with it.

Comment

I would also add his cycle was 70 days 750mgs testcyp 3 shots a week 250mgs a shot and he is in week 5 he wants to start now or should he wait till he is done with the test and just do it with his pct or should he start now

Comment

I preferred HCG during cycle to post (I would have started wk2, wk5 may not be bad) I did 250iu 2xwk, then 2 boost shots (1500ius) between cycle + start of PCT.

Worked good.
          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

thanks odb im going to have my boy read that and tell him to go by it and see how it works for him I will let you know how it works for him you think when I do mine I should start in the middle.You think it would be best to shoot at wk 2 twice a wk 250 iu through the whole cycle cause what I read said not to use hcg for longer then 3 wks this is why I wanted to hear from someone with experience.So it would be okay to shoot through my cycle then start a regular pct with the hcg also.Im just trying to make sure I do it right thanks for the help bro

Comment

I did it thru the entire cycle - for example take a 12wk cycle - i did HCG 250ius 2xwk, from wk2-wk12 then 2x1500ius wk13 - then started PCT wk14 (I did not use HCG in PCT).

I believe the use of hcg made my PCT much easier, the times I did I used clomid or Nolva for just 4wk to recover.

I tried cycles w/out HCG then using it in PCT + it did not seem to do anything for me but some people swear by HCG in PCT?
              "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

I really apreciate the advice you gave me and my boy.It will help us out especially me Im going to do it the way you stated.My next cycle should work real good for me thanks again odb

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
                  I did it thru the entire cycle - for example take a 12wk cycle - i did HCG 250ius 2xwk, from wk2-wk12 then 2x1500ius wk13 - then started PCT wk14 (I did not use HCG in PCT).

I believe the use of hcg made my PCT much easier, the times I did I used clomid or Nolva for just 4wk to recover.

I tried cycles w/out HCG then using it in PCT + it did not seem to do anything for me but some people swear by HCG in PCT?
                  Your not worried about desensitizing? Like op I've read not to use for more then 3 weeks, then I've read whole cycle like you said. Also I've hear numbers like you've posted 1500 iu or even 2000iu for a blast at end of cycle, then I've read, like in link you first posted to never use more then 500iu at a time. I've also heard 500 iu ed for 10days a week after last pin then start pct. I'm just really not sure which way to go.

Please forgive me, I'm new and don't know who is who and who's info is best for me. Biggest problem for me is I'm almost done with my 1st cycle and I was very mis/uninformed and I'm trying to learn, thing is I'm running out of time. My situation is explained in detail on page 69 of the "ask sam" thread, and I had some more questions in the "how to come of aas" sticky in this forum.

If you or anyone else can help my, that would be greatly appreciated.

TIA

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
                    I preferred HCG during cycle to post (I would have started wk2, wk5 may not be bad) I did 250iu 2xwk, then 2 boost shots (1500ius) between cycle + start of PCT.

Worked good.
                    im doing this now..its working great
                    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

that sounds like the way im going to run it low through my cycle and a couple boost shots at the end my boy started taking his at low dose 250iu and he is going to shoot the rest at the end as boost he is at wk 5 so he will have 2500iu to finish with thanks for the help fellas.anybody need anything pm me or check my site www.gearedupstrength.webs.com/ and email me thanks again odb and ds222

Comment

Originally posted by GS811 View Post
                        Your not worried about desensitizing? Like op I've read not to use for more then 3 weeks, then I've read whole cycle like you said. Also I've hear numbers like you've posted 1500 iu or even 2000iu for a blast at end of cycle, then I've read, like in link you first posted to never use more then 500iu at a time. I've also heard 500 iu ed for 10days a week after last pin then start pct. I'm just really not sure which way to go.

Please forgive me, I'm new and don't know who is who and who's info is best for me. Biggest problem for me is I'm almost done with my 1st cycle and I was very mis/uninformed and I'm trying to learn, thing is I'm running out of time. My situation is explained in detail on page 69 of the "ask sam" thread, and I had some more questions in the "how to come of aas" sticky in this forum.

If you or anyone else can help my, that would be greatly appreciated.

TIA
                        GS811 I can only tell u what worked for me.
                        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

gs811 I would take the advice that senior members give just for the fact that they are senior members because they have been around for awhile but like odb said he can only tell you what worked for him everyones body is different but like I said listen to the wise ones and just use it as a guide and decide what you think is best for you

Comment

Working...
                          X